pictures please lets share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
I do not know why but I am OBSESSED with pictures of horse eyes I have drawn so many!

I think it is because you can see the spirit, hope, life, and dreams in a horses eye. I am soo obsesed with them
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub may i have some to look at and if i like it enough can i print it and hang it up?

thankyou for reading about my ODD intrest inhorse eyes.

I think the first one is really pretty. i am guessing he is very laid back friendly sweet and willing?that is what i understand my "reading" the look in his eye. am i right? but yet alert???

Last edited by a moderator:
HHF Miss Independent Jewel aka Indy.. she's one of my filly's. She is a replica of her mother, right down to the blue eye with thick black eyeliner!

IMG_0293.141204106_large.JPG

Another one of Indy

IMG_0289.141203838_large.JPG

oh my my my!! one of my mare has that same blue eye with black eyeliner look

2s1og2r.jpg

cant see it very well but trust me SAME EXACT EYE

LOL

OH MY FREAKIN' GAWD May I please use the last picture of sams eye for a picture on the desktop of my computer and print it out to tack it to my wall????
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_please.gif
:please
default_please.gif

Kickapoo's Foxy Fax Emily

FoxyEyeCloseup001.jpg

Kickapoo's Deja Vu

DejaVuEye20001.JPG

Johnson's Little Missy

MissyAmberEyeBig.jpg

This is a picture I took of my big mare's eye, "Beauty" last winter. You can see my reflection with the snow in the background and my hand on her so she won't come any closer to me. I just love her so much. You would never meet a sweeter, in your pocket horse in your life!

DSC00168.jpg

There are some beutiful peacefull pictures to look at here its a lovely post
default_smile.png

heres my boy and one of my fav pics, i love those blues
default_wub.png

IMG_7069.jpg

Latest posts

Back