New family member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djskid

Reaction score
Now trying this for the fourth time!!!

On Monday we made the decision to let our 15 1/2 year old shih tzu Lucas cross over. He was a great dog that brought a lot of joy into our lives and was such a good fit for us. When we got him, the breeders said that he was 8 weeks old but when I took him to the vets for his first check-up, they said that he was more likely 5 weeks old!! He was our first small dog (others have been a german shepherd and a Brittany spaniel) and was spoiled!! On the way home from the vets' office, my Dad said no more dogs (as it is too hard to let them go when it is time). So........

Introducing our new boy Jacob (tentatively named)! He is 11 weeks old and another shih tzu!! We picked him up on Wed. He seems to be fitting in really well. The only thing is that Lucas loved to go to the barn, but Jacob goes running out the door! But maybe in time he'll come around!

jake.jpg

IMG_6189.JPG

I am so sorry about Lucas! Shih Tzus are such special dogs. He will be watching over your hew baby , Jacob! I know that's what Winston did when we got Watson, and Watson was what we needed to help heal. New puppies help fill your hearts and give you new reasons to be happy. How could you not smile with something as sweet and adorable as Jacob there to raise and dote on?
default_wub.png
(hugs!)

great choice. love the breed.

you should have posted an "extreme cuteness" warning. LOL. adorable

so sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

Your new pup is marked just like Snoopy! How cute!

Back