Pictures of New House & Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten a chance to read the entire thread, but just wanted to make sure I tell you how awesome your new place is!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I just have one question...Chesa, when can I move in????!!!
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
You can move in any time you want Parmela!
default_biggrin.png
I'd LOVE to have a roomate to help share living cost! loL!
default_laugh.png

Well..... I busted my BUT all week to get all my rubber mats and pannels and stuff to beable to move over my broodmares (I have one mare due to foal in the next couple of weeks) and was able to get 2 pens set up and then yesterday finally got 4 portable stalls set up (2 of them are 10x10's and 2 are 10x12's) and then the north side of my barn has a 30 ft round pen in it!! LOVE IT!! And got all the boys moved over too (SockIt
default_wub.png
, Chico & Possum).... I would LOVE to get the rest of the horses that will be shown this year til' they are in thier new homes (2 of them and my one yearling filly) but until more pens are built and then want/need to make 2 more portable stalls (which I plan to make 2 8x8's)...... but they will go where about 100 bales of hay are right now. I have 3 utility sheds that I'm going to have sit right north of the barn (right next to the barn) and store my hay in the sheds so I can TOTALLY use my barn for my horses & training. Because once i get every thing situated (which is going to be a couple of months yet to get it all how I want)...... then I will beable to drive a horse in my barn and go along the ouside wall.... kinda like a track.....So this will be the closets thing I get to having a indoor.....so I want to take FULL advantage of it!!
default_smile.png
But am TOTALLY SO excited & relieved to get 1/2 my horses over there!! YEAH!!!! I still have LOTS and LOTS of work yet to be done...... I will take pictures of the inside once it's not such a mess and set up like I want it! I am FULLY loving the round pen thoug in my barn!!!
default_biggrin.png
And also LOVE the barn being RIGHT next to the house!!!!
default_yes.gif
You guys can come visit any time!! I may have to take my SockIt boy to a few shows this year, was going to let him sit out a year til' I could show him in driving...... But...... Um....... WOW....... He's NICE!!!!!! I don't have him fully clipped yet.... but um....... don't think he's going ANY WHERE!!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back