Pictures of my horse of a different color....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,, That is neat!I love his color. I Hope my Billy Filly has the smutty color too..
default_smile.png
)

So many of Billy's babies are.

~Sandy
Your filly is so pretty.. I really like Billy Idol's foals. I would love to have a filly by him.. Of course then I would have to find her a boyfriend later on if I decided to let her have a family...

Hey,, That is neat!I love his color. I Hope my Billy Filly has the smutty color too..
default_smile.png
)

So many of Billy's babies are.

~Sandy
Your filly is so pretty.. I really like Billy Idol's foals. I would love to have a filly by him.. Of course then I would have to find her a boyfriend later on if I decided to let her have a family...
default_smile.png
) Thanks... We just love her. Your boy is awesome.
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

I wish I could get pictures to show exactly how his color is. It truely is marbled...

I wish I could get pictures to show exactly how his color is. It truely is marbled...
Tell ya what, remind me when we come back down (probably a week or so if that works for you) and I'll bring my camera and we can do a little photo-shoot if you want
default_smile.png

Wow, talk about color changing. Either way, he is a very nice colt and I bet you are looking forward to using someday!
default_biggrin.png

Alicia, hes gorgeous, no matter what color he is, feel free to send him up here sometime, I think from that keen expression in his eye, heed love to rough house with my goofy gelding, Titan

And Christina, Im sooooo jealous you got to meet him.

Thankyou Arab luvr.. He definitely would be rough housing.. . He is quite the firecracker.....

Thanks for sharing the results with us! That has got to be the most intriguing one I have seen posted here yet!
default_smile.png

Told ya he is a horse of a different color.. LOL

You are quite welcome... I wasnt really surprised by them but he definitely doesnt follow the mold of what one thinks or the color should be..

Latest posts

Back