Pictures of my Gelding from Nationals, Finally have time to post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
I am so proud of this horse. It was my first nationals showing (second one i have been to) My very first class in was Amatuer Ladies western country Pleasure driving, Under. I was excited but so tired (we had stayed up late the night before, we were one of the stalls who flooded in barn C, fried all 3 sets of our clippers and he still needed to be clipped at the time) Well he did really well, he felt awesome. Never driven that well before (they seem to know, hey time to show off its the big time) the judges were pretty tired too. That class they called to line us up before we even changed directions. (we did once they realized hey wait a min lol) And a bird flew under one horse. After the judges went by us in the line up, i was sitting and so tired I wasn't really listening to the Announcer, when he called National champion, he called Krackerjack. Jamie (JMS_Miniatures) Had to tell me hey they called your name. We got 1st of 14. I was so happy with him, and he strutted up to the Backdrop. And after as we exited he got excited when the crowd clapped for him he broke into a canter halfway through the ring. You could tell he knew he won.

Then he was borrowed for PMC Pleasure driving by Danny Napier (Kuelqhs Dad). He did really well. Listened to all the commands, never broke once(I'm usually the only one who drives him) Placed Reserve out of 4.

He also placed 6th in Western Country Pleasure driving 32"-34" Under. 8th in Ladies Western Country Pleasure Driving, Under. And 9th in Western Country Pleasure Driving Stake, Under. He also showed in Multi-color geldings, and placed 11 under all 3 judges (in the book) out of 12. I was shocked by that but its judges opinion, and he just won't show in color anymore. I think he is pretty and thats all i need lol
default_wub.png

Enjoy!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

27817BigJack.jpg

27817Jackbig2.jpg

27817Jackbig3.jpg

Wow! You did GREAT!!! Congratulations, that is AWESOME! Your boy is gorgeous, I would be so proud if I were you also.
default_smile.png

Way neato!! I'll be curious to see how Kody does in that division this year, assuming it's offered locally.

Leia

He looks great
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I've always thought he was a good looking boy! Congrats on all your wins
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

You guys did awsome!!Great job and it looks like you still had fun even with all the things going on. Jack looks great, i really like his color!!What a way to finish your first Nationals!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always thought he was so pretty! And he looks great in liberty class also!

Great Job and the pictures turned out very nice.

Tell him I think he's very handsome! And love his color! Congratulations on a great outcome to a lot of work! Drive on!

Maxine

I've always thought he was so pretty! And he looks great in liberty class also!
Yes he did very well in liberty this year too. He is quite a show off in liberty. Sometimes hard to get him to stop once the music does lol. Thanks for all the compliments on him, it was alot of hard work but worth it. And congrats to all of you who did well at nationals too.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Wow Christina, It's great to hear from you!

You guys are simply amazing. I always did like that horse but had no idea you came such a long way with him. Cheers, Rah and YAY!

I couldn't be happier to hear this news.

Yep, we have come along way. It helped alot that i now live in Missouri (instead on Ca)So got to work with and spoil (Mostly spoil) Him every week. He is the first one up to you in the pasture and always wants kisses. He is also the herd protector (he is out with all the bred mares), we had 2 dogs out in the pasture chasing the horses a few weeks ago and before we could get out there he was already chasing them out. Lucky that dog could run fast or he would have hooves all over him (Neighbors Dogs, they are chained up now). Here a picture of him from a few days ago, i have been practicing braiding his mane and Tail for draft next year. And the flowers well, just for fun lol.

27817PB010182.JPG

27817Headbraid.JPG

Back