Pictures of a Grain Addict

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
:no: Poor Bunny ... she has a serious problem!

I let them in the back yard yesterday to mow down the grass a bit. It is always an enjoyable event. Bunny just had grain on the mind. She walked over to the barn door and just waited for the magical enity to come walking out with a bucket of Grain. She waited and waited and waited. She got the attention of the others ... so they ALL stand there waiting
default_rolleyes.gif
:

They missed out on their mowing session ... didn't get any Grain either ! Don't know what they were thinking?? I never give them grain during the day??? She truly is an Addict !

MVC-009E-9.jpg

Notice the Impatient/Swishing Tails ...

MVC-015E-2.jpg

Looks like they are wrestling for position??

MVC-016E-2.jpg

Look at Wally ... he seems to wonder what they are doing?

MVC-019E-3.jpg

She still doesn't get it
default_rolleyes.gif
:

MVC-021E-2.jpg

In the end ...they got all sent back to the pasture. Their backyard session was up...they didn't even get to mow. Don't know what they were thinking....
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Awwwww... such cute pictures - they tell it all! Yup, those donkeys must love their grain
default_wub.png
:

I love your avatar - every time I see it - just cracks me up! :new_rofl:

Oh so adorable !!! That's too funny. Your donkeys are so pretty. What color pattern are they? They look like frame overo...do donkeys have that pattern or are they something else?...whatever they are...they are gorgeous.

[SIZE=14pt]Teri, it looks as though you have created some monsters...lol...cute pictures
default_yes.gif
: , givem' all a hug for me! Nikki
[/SIZE]

Oh so adorable !!! That's too funny. Your donkeys are so pretty. What color pattern are they? They look like frame overo...do donkeys have that pattern or are they something else?...whatever they are...they are gorgeous.
These beautys are called spoiledbrats/ grainhos/alarmclocks/fertilizers/bestfriends are called here in the NorthWest

"Spotted" Donkeys

Sure would like to have a "Chocolate"
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back