Pictures of 3 new additions for us...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
Well, a lot has happened at our farm in the past month. We proudly announce the following new additions and a promise was made that I would buy no more for a loooong time. We have the maximum numbers now that we are comfortable with.

Thank you Connie and Tim Ballard at Cherokee Stables for allowing us to purchase our new driving gelding

Bit O'Heavens Blue Dandy. I'm so excited. Connie knows I've been wanting a driving gelding for many years. Buddy is going to be a dream come true for me.

Buddy4.jpg

Buddy3.jpg

bud2.jpg

Next is Erica's Bailey Bay. I've wanted one of Erica's horses for a long time. Started out that we were going to be buying a Big City colt and with a change in direction we now own this adorable tiny bay colt. He's so cute and so sweet. He's fitting in very nicely. Thank you Erica Killion for working with us and helping us find the right addition to our family.

September292007013.jpg

And last but not least.

Bar B Whistles Undeniable. I'm so excited that I was blessed to find Denni. I've always dreamed of owning a blue(black) roan and want to thank Chesa Henkel on helping this dream come true.

Denni1Sept1907.jpg

What beautiful new additions!

LOVE the driving gelding!

Enjoy them all. :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Those are some great horses you lucky lady!! Talk about photography fun :lol: I love blue roan.

What a good looken bunch of boy you got there. :aktion033: I too have always been a blue roan fan and it sure looks like you got a good one.

Thank you all.
default_smile.png

Oh yea Sandy. Buddy was an unexpected wonderful surprise that I just couldn't pass up. He also, rides so my boys will have a horse that I can put them on until they graduate to a bigger horse.
default_smile.png

Hope I can get you over to take some pics. of these guys too.
default_smile.png

Kim

Latest posts

Back