pictures from Orangeville Fair yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

twister

Reaction score
Well as I posted on the miniature horse forum we had a great day yesterday and here are some of the pics:

Lilly in the senior mares class

Lilly again

Jazz in senior gelding class

Me driving around the fair grounds, I chickened out of going into the ring lol I just didn't feel ready but it gave me confidence driving on the fairgrounds with people everywhere and the rides going. At one point we went past a paintball shooting range, that sure livened Munchie up for a minute

Yvonne

Cara

Reaction score
awesome shots!!! and wow look at jazz show off!!im glad u had a good day i wish i could have come, but i slept in hehe

Devon

Reaction score
You had a Good Day

Congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and you look good driving. Just go in the ring next time. Glad that you had great weather. Hope that your back is ok. Take Care Walt and Frannie

twister

Reaction score
Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and you look good driving. Just go in the ring next time. Glad that you had great weather. Hope that your back is ok. Take Care Walt and Frannie
I will do that, I needed to drive around and see that he wouldn't spook or anything
As far as the back I have degenerative disc disease, my Dr has me going for other tests and for physio, the saying goes use ot or lose it so I will take that to heart. Hope to see you at some shows up here next season. Take care

Yvonne

EAD Minis

Reaction score
I really like lillys color and Jazz is just looking great!!

Hope to meat you somtime next year at one of the shows!! Your horses look great!

Sterling

Reaction score
Yvonne...you guys look wonderful!!! Next time you'll actually go INTO the show ring driving! Good job....you look confident and in charge. Your horses are beautiful and very well turned out. Thanks for sharing!

twister

Reaction score
Yvonne...you guys look wonderful!!! Next time you'll actually go INTO the show ring driving! Good job....you look confident and in charge. Your horses are beautiful and very well turned out. Thanks for sharing!
lol yeah I will, thanks for your kind comments Sterling

Yvonne

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and I look forward to seeing pictures of you driving IN the ring next time!

twister

Reaction score
Congratulations on a great day Yvonne!!!
You should have taken Munchie into the ring, he sure looks ready.
Dale and Sheryl, It was me holding him back, I just didn't have the confidence but it built me up to drive him around the fairgrounds with all the rides going and little kids running around, next time I'll do it

Yvonne

willowoodstables

Reaction score
I will do that, I needed to drive around and see that he wouldn't spook or anything
As far as the back I have degenerative disc disease, my Dr has me going for other tests and for physio, the saying goes use ot or lose it so I will take that to heart. Hope to see you at some shows up here next season. Take care

Yvonne
Yvonne..

Soooo good to see Munchie (I knew him as Macho) driving...TAKE him into the ring..he won alot as a single horse around here..quite nice and fancy...I was undefeated in Lady Driver with him! Good Luck with him..give him a hug and a kiss on his nose!

Kim

twister

Reaction score

Yvonne
Yvonne..

Soooo good to see Munchie (I knew him as Macho) driving...TAKE him into the ring..he won alot as a single horse around here..quite nice and fancy...I was undefeated in Lady Driver with him! Good Luck with him..give him a hug and a kiss on his nose!

Kim
already done Kim

Yvonne

HorseMom

Reaction score
Your horses look great. Congrats. I can't wait to get Jay in the ring next year. BTW where did you get that cart, I love it.

Latest posts