pictures from Orangeville Fair yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
Well as I posted on the miniature horse forum we had a great day yesterday and here are some of the pics:

Lilly in the senior mares class

DSCF0212.jpg

Lilly again

DSCF0213.jpg

Jazz in senior gelding class

DSCF0230.jpg

Me driving around the fair grounds, I chickened out of going into the ring lol I just didn't feel ready but it gave me confidence driving on the fairgrounds with people everywhere and the rides going. At one point we went past a paintball shooting range, that sure livened Munchie up for a minute
default_smile.png

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

Yvonne

awesome shots!!! and wow look at jazz show off!!im glad u had a good day i wish i could have come, but i slept in hehe

You had a Good Day
default_smile.png

Congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and you look good driving. Just go in the ring next time. Glad that you had great weather. Hope that your back is ok. Take Care Walt and Frannie

Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and you look good driving. Just go in the ring next time. Glad that you had great weather. Hope that your back is ok. Take Care Walt and Frannie
I will do that, I needed to drive around and see that he wouldn't spook or anything
default_smile.png
As far as the back I have degenerative disc disease, my Dr has me going for other tests and for physio, the saying goes use ot or lose it so I will take that to heart. Hope to see you at some shows up here next season. Take care
default_saludando.gif

Yvonne

I really like lillys color and Jazz is just looking great!!

Hope to meat you somtime next year at one of the shows!! Your horses look great!

Yvonne...you guys look wonderful!!! Next time you'll actually go INTO the show ring driving! Good job....you look confident and in charge. Your horses are beautiful and very well turned out. Thanks for sharing!

Yvonne...you guys look wonderful!!! Next time you'll actually go INTO the show ring driving! Good job....you look confident and in charge. Your horses are beautiful and very well turned out. Thanks for sharing!
lol yeah I will, thanks for your kind comments Sterling
default_smile.png

Yvonne

Great pictures Yvonne. Your horses look great and I look forward to seeing pictures of you driving IN the ring next time!

Congratulations on a great day Yvonne!!!
default_aktion033.gif
You should have taken Munchie into the ring, he sure looks ready.
default_yes.gif
Dale and Sheryl, It was me holding him back, I just didn't have the confidence but it built me up to drive him around the fairgrounds with all the rides going and little kids running around, next time I'll do it
default_smile.png

Yvonne

I will do that, I needed to drive around and see that he wouldn't spook or anything
default_smile.png
As far as the back I have degenerative disc disease, my Dr has me going for other tests and for physio, the saying goes use ot or lose it so I will take that to heart. Hope to see you at some shows up here next season. Take care
default_saludando.gif

Yvonne

Yvonne..

Soooo good to see Munchie (I knew him as Macho) driving...TAKE him into the ring..he won alot as a single horse around here..quite nice and fancy...I was undefeated in Lady Driver with him! Good Luck with him..give him a hug and a kiss on his nose!

Kim

default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Yvonne

Yvonne..

Soooo good to see Munchie (I knew him as Macho) driving...TAKE him into the ring..he won alot as a single horse around here..quite nice and fancy...I was undefeated in Lady Driver with him! Good Luck with him..give him a hug and a kiss on his nose!

Kim
already done Kim
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Your horses look great. Congrats. I can't wait to get Jay in the ring next year. BTW where did you get that cart, I love it.

Latest posts

Back