Picture of Emmy's Eye after the surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear shes doing well. She continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Kathy

Emmy is doing very well today. I am very pleased with the way she is doing. I had to give her a shot today so she's not real happy with me right now.

I did want you all to see the eye. It is swollen but lot's better than it was. The staples will be coming out in about 10 days so we will after about a month hopefully let her go to her permanent home. This has been quite an trial with Emmy but she is well worth it and I'm sure she will go on to a wonderful home.

emmysbeautifuleye2.jpg

Just got the word that Emmy probably will be going to an Equine Assisted Therapy. Nancy goes into hospitals, Ronald McDonald houses, Nursing homes, etc so people can see these wonderful animals. The children get to pet, comb and love on the little horses. Nancy is a very impressive person and has the kind of an organization that Emmy would do wonderfully in. I just knew that this special little girl has a purpose in life, and that is why she came into

my life and CMHR's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessi

Thank you for having Shirlee get in touch with me. It really helped. It looks like Emmy will be going to her new home within the next month or so. She will be going into a program helping handicapped children and visiting terminally ill kids. Emmy will be on a mission!!!

Thanks again!

Gini, She may not have been happy at that moment, but in the long run, closing it shut is the best thing to do.....as you obviously know. She is going to feel SO much better soon.

Awwww...what a sweet little baby girl!
default_wub.png
Good luck to Emmy in her new home and new life. I'm sure she will touch a lot of lives.

You're welcome Gini!
default_smile.png
I knew Shirlee would be happy to talk
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back