pics of your appys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful appys everyone! I'm going to have to get new pictures of Fever soon but I'm going to wait till I can bath the poor boy, he's pretty much brown with black spots right now.

Jessi, I am in love with Spin, he is oh so handsome!

Ok, you asked for it, LOL

Here is my 'old man' Bob (Grays Smoke Signal.) He was my very first Mini and has been shown, been in parades, was an original horse in the drill team, and tons of other stuff. Not to mention he is the great grandsire to Sonoita Highlands Darth Vader, Sonoita Invaders Infatuation, Sonoita Tender Too Kiss, Sonoita Tender Too Hypnotize, sire of Sonoita Known To Hypnotize (2007 Multi Top Ten Gelding) Bob is a son of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin.

Bob.jpg

Here is my mare Forester Creeks Magic Melody. She is a varnish roan Appy out of two Appies. She has always produced an Appy foal for me, born with at least characteristics.

Melleft.jpg

Here is Sunrise Hill Farm Solitaire. She is sired by Lucky Four Spots A Plenty and out of a Pepper daughter.

Soltrot1.jpg

Then there is Nutmeg who JUST foaled last week, a chestnut colt with Appy characteristics, so he may color. She showed will in halter with limited showing as a youngster.

Nutmegprettyface6_9_07.jpg

Let's see, then there's little Dream.. sired by Six Gems Hot To Spot... she has roaning all over now and is due to foal any time!

Dream.jpg

Here is my junior mare Heather Glens Magic Mist- she is out of Melody and sired by Renegade. She also has light roaning all over her body.

Misty13mo4508.jpg

Here is CR Lakota Renegade, a Carousel Designer Legacy son. He is Misty's sire.

StickleftNatl907.jpg

I dont have a pic of my other yearling filly yet, but here is my newest addition. It's not a great pic, but you'll get the idea..

JustNTimeRear.jpg

Ok, you asked for it, LOL

Here is my 'old man' Bob (Grays Smoke Signal.) He was my very first Mini and has been shown, been in parades, was an original horse in the drill team, and tons of other stuff. Not to mention he is the great grandsire to Sonoita Highlands Darth Vader, Sonoita Invaders Infatuation, Sonoita Tender Too Kiss, Sonoita Tender Too Hypnotize, sire of Sonoita Known To Hypnotize (2007 Multi Top Ten Gelding) Bob is a son of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin.

Bob.jpg

Here is my mare Forester Creeks Magic Melody. She is a varnish roan Appy out of two Appies. She has always produced an Appy foal for me, born with at least characteristics.

Melleft.jpg

Here is Sunrise Hill Farm Solitaire. She is sired by Lucky Four Spots A Plenty and out of a Pepper daughter.

Soltrot1.jpg

Then there is Nutmeg who JUST foaled last week, a chestnut colt with Appy characteristics, so he may color. She showed will in halter with limited showing as a youngster.

Nutmegprettyface6_9_07.jpg

Let's see, then there's little Dream.. sired by Six Gems Hot To Spot... she has roaning all over now and is due to foal any time!

Dream.jpg

Here is my junior mare Heather Glens Magic Mist- she is out of Melody and sired by Renegade. She also has light roaning all over her body.

Misty13mo4508.jpg

Here is CR Lakota Renegade, a Carousel Designer Legacy son. He is Misty's sire.

StickleftNatl907.jpg

I dont have a pic of my other yearling filly yet, but here is my newest addition. It's not a great pic, but you'll get the idea..

JustNTimeRear.jpg

They are all soooooo.... adorable!
default_wub.png

Bob sounds like a really good ol' boy!
default_yes.gif

well it is an app but a 15.1 hand horse not qwite a mini lol well anyway here she is:
polkadot010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 Appy Mare
default_wub.png

A Summer Place Je Tieme - "Je T'aime"

T Bar T Braves Cherokee Feather X Flying W Farms Blue Minuette

2005 AMHA/AMHR Black Roan Appaloosa - Thats Rowdy & 25% Blue Boy Bred.

I think she is one of my best Plus she has Awesome Coloring.

She will be bred this year to a Silver Bay BTU Grandson, and I am sure their Foal will be AWESOME!

053.JPG
076.JPG

Here they are! I love showing them off!

663281-r1-21-4_0222.jpg

p10101564.jpg

p10100062.jpg

p10100473.jpg

regpics-402.jpg

Shelia B.

Latest posts

Back