Pics of my two babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
My first farm baby is Wyatt. He's 5 months old now and quite the character.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Abb.../Horsepics1.jpg

And this is my 50th birthday present to myself
default_rolleyes.gif
: Lacey!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Abb...5/Horsepics.jpg

They are both grays, one extreme to the other. At least Wyatt stays cleaner than Lacey! I plan to show them locally next year, and Lacey will be a future broodmare.

Thanks for looking

Lee

How old is Lacey? She's at a very advanced stage of gray!

BTW, I happen to LOVE grays!!

Thanks for sharing!

Lacey is 8 months old and was born that white. She's a silver white and is so fine looking in person. Wyatt was born bay and then lost almost all the brown, they are half siblings also.

Lee

She's my little unicorn :bgrin without a horn.

Lee

Congratulations beautiful birthday present to yourself and they are both very nice.

Thank you so much. I just love these two, Lacey has only been here a week so she's still settling in. Wyatt loves having her here she's just his size. She puts him in his place too, which he needed. I've started putting my 3 year old mare out with the babies. They didn't like being alone, just standing along the common fence to be near the older 3. She's doing great with them, she'll make a good mom.

Tonite I put the barn christmas lights on, the radio with carols and sat on a bucket with the babies singing. They seemed to like it, for me it felt like christmas.

Lee

Very nice babies Lee and your quote about Christmas music in the barn nothing b etter in my mind.

Beautiful babies!! I LOVE your idea of sitting in the barn and having Christmas with them!

HEY!! Little Lacey makes turning 50 well worthwhile!!
default_yes.gif
:

Back