Pics of my Stallion from Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
default_wub.png
: My photo's finally arrived from the NMR Feature Show in March! these are just a few of my favourites, as I really went overboard and ordered 8! :lol: (fyi paid for copyright:) )

The Workout

NMRtrot1.jpg

The Pose

NMR3.jpg

NMRHead.jpg

The Blue Ribbon!

NMRFirst.jpg

The Reserve Champ!

NMRResChamp.jpg

I just love my little guy, he is such a sweetheart!

I am a bit annoyed though, my scanner is not very good quality and the colour is all wrong
default_sad.png
his colour was much brighter than that!

:aktion033: :aktion033: congrats :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a cute fellow.

I love his big soft eye and the way his lovely forelock drapes over his eyes in the last two pictures! He's such a fine color and you've turned him out very well.

Leia

He looks nice. One month is fast compared to what I've been waiting on pictures I am getting so angry I've been waiting on some breathtaking pictures from August when I get them back I'll post them. I've been calling constantly. Congrats on your wins. Weather looks nice there.

Wow from August?? Am so glad I didn't have to wait that long!

The weather wasnt too bad that day, a bit on the warm side at 38*C. Much better though than the weekend before where it was something around 45*C - quite unpleasant!

Thanks for the kind comments guys, he really is my little baby, I have had him since a weanling and he was my very first miniature.
default_wub.png
: now I am hooked! LOL

Just to show what the colour was really like, this is a pic that a friend took the same day... I am going to have to get a better quality scanner!

Sabaar.jpg

Latest posts

Back