Pics from our first miniature show this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Leopard

Reaction score
Just a couple of shots of Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory "Bishop" from the show at Shelbyville TN. this past weekend. This was Bishop's first time driving at a big show. He was a little excited, but he didn't spook at all even though it was his first time driving in an indoor arena. In our amature country pleasure driving class he got a second, a third and a fourth place, and in the versatility class he got two thirds and one second place. Not too bad for his first time. He's a good little boy. I can't wait until Perry and Fletcher to drive him again.

Laura

24359_1423663479505_1470295504_3113.jpg

I didn't wear the hat in the class. I was scared it would blow off. It was so windy.

24359_1423663519506_1470295504_3113.jpg

I wish I had some action shots to show you. The photographer didn't take any pictures at all during the ammy country pleasure class. I was so upset because that was his first big show driving class. That pic of him hooked doesn't do him justice. His head is way up in the air and his back is sunk down. Click on the link below and you will see a couple of him driving at our local open show the weekend before. He looks much better in those pics. He's in the top row...third picture and the second row..second and fourth picture.

http://jill2285.shutterbugstorefront.com/g/arena_b_western_classes

Laura Leopard said:
I wish I had some action shots to show you. The photographer didn't take any pictures at all during the ammy country pleasure class. I was so upset because that was his first big show driving class. That pic of him hooked doesn't do him justice. His head is way up in the air and his back is sunk down. Click on the link below and you will see a couple of him driving at our local open show the weekend before. He looks much better in those pics. He's in the top row...third picture and the second row..second and fourth picture.
http://jill2285.shutterbugstorefront.com/g/arena_b_western_classes
Yay, much better!
default_aktion033.gif

Isn't that frustrating when the photographer skips your class??
default_wacko.png
I've had that happen where I only entered the class to get pictures of my horse and the photographer takes a coffee break and misses me completely.
default_frusty.gif
I've taken to cornering them at the start of the show, giving them my class numbers and making them swear to catch me on film!
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm sure they think I'm crazy but at least I get pictures that way.

Better luck next month. Can't wait to see him!

Leia

Latest posts

Back