Pic of our spotted baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. He has settled in very well. There actually was very little fussing. I love how he walks. He takes the tinest little steps...it really warms my heart to watch him do his little donk-walk. And what a big mouth!! He is much more vocal that my other donks..he bellows. Scared me silly first time I heard it.Still can't believe that sound came out of him!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. He has settled in very well. There actually was very little fussing. I love how he walks. He takes the tinest little steps...it really warms my heart to watch him do his little donk-walk. And what a big mouth!! He is much more vocal that my other donks..he bellows. Scared me silly first time I heard it.Still can't believe that sound came out of him!!!!!!!!

Does he actually hee-haw yet, or just 1/2 of it LOUD? My baby donkey last year seemed to have to find his voice at first. Almost sounded like he was trying to do scales and couldn't quite find the right note! The haw didn't appear till much later! Donkeys are so silly and sooo sweet! My two boys seem to walk real slow, contemplating where they are going to put each foot! I'm glad your boy is doing so well!

I could only see the first and third picture. All of the rest said unavailable but what a cutie!! I just love the spotted ones too. When my husband got his jack and pregnant jenny for father's day a few years ago he said "I pray that baby doesn't pop out spotted" and then
lilybaby.gif
Hahaha. Anyways, he fell in love the second he saw his sweet Lily! And he has been smitten every since. She is his third child, sheesh! lol. I want to try breeding her to my pinto stallion but he says "NO WAY! Not my little girl! She isn't ready to date yet!" lol She is 4 years old this year. Congratulations on little Noah. He is adorable!

Does he actually hee-haw yet, or just 1/2 of it LOUD? My baby donkey last year seemed to have to find his voice at first. Almost sounded like he was trying to do scales and couldn't quite find the right note! The haw didn't appear till much later! Donkeys are so silly and sooo sweet! My two boys seem to walk real slow, contemplating where they are going to put each foot! I'm glad your boy is doing so well!

Oh he BELLOWS!!!!! It is unbelievable. Then he kinda gasps for air and starts again. He really wakes us up in the morning..our little donkey rooster!

I love how you described how they walk. That is exactly what they do.Aren't they adorable?

here are my 3 stooges

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3364/332776...93b31a60a_o.jpg

I could only see the first and third picture. All of the rest said unavailable but what a cutie!! I just love the spotted ones too. When my husband got his jack and pregnant jenny for father's day a few years ago he said "I pray that baby doesn't pop out spotted" and then
lilybaby.gif
Hahaha. Anyways, he fell in love the second he saw his sweet Lily! And he has been smitten every since. She is his third child, sheesh! lol. I want to try breeding her to my pinto stallion but he says "NO WAY! Not my little girl! She isn't ready to date yet!" lol She is 4 years old this year. Congratulations on little Noah. He is adorable!

oh my Lily is precious!I can see why your hubby fell hard for her!

Our next purchase will be a spotted jenny. We can't wait to add another spot to our donk herd.

I cleaned out my flicker file and muct have deleted his pics but here are a few from recently showing the winter chill.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3631/332776...9843a8a1b_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3346/332776...549dab1db_o.jpg

Back