Pic of Bishop hooked to the drag for the first time.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Leopard

Reaction score
I put on almost all of the full harness on Bishop today. I still haven't introduced him to the traces. I thought I would see how he would take to a drag. Since it is a light drag (pvc), I just let him pull it with his shaft loops. He did awesome! I got a video of him, but it's too big to put on photobucket and thus can't be put on here. At least I have a pic. I'm so proud of him. If he were a little older we'd be hooking to the cart tomorrow since he did so well, but he's only 2 1/2 and I don't want to push him. The drag didn't bother him at all. I even got him to trot and back with it.

Laura

P1000385.jpg

Don't rush it, Laura.
default_wink.png
Get him used to those traces before you think about hitching him or you're, ahem, putting the cart in front of the horse. *grin*

I can't see the picture until I get home from work today but I'm sure he looks great. Can you upload the video to YouTube instead of Photobucket? They allow larger files I think and I'd like to see him.

Leia

Congratulations on your progress with him. He should be a gorgeous driving horse.

PS: your farm is beautiful.

Dan

laura I like your Reins where did you get them from?

And your little Bishop looks great.He looks like he enjoys it.I saw you video

Latest posts

Back