Photo Editing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collage maker is really easy to use compared to other programs. I gave it a try and do want to get it now. The free trial is the way to go if you are looking for something to try before you buy. Mary

Bill, I use professional level programs that have a pretty high learning curve. But I do think there are some excellent programs out there at the consumer level that make it a lot simpler. I would recommend Adobe Photoshop Elements for photos, and Premiere Elements for video. I think they have made it very easy for the consumer to learn. You can buy both on the Adobe site for, I think, $150, which is an EXCELLENT price for good software. http://www.adobe.com/digitalimag/consumer/ If you wanted to just buy one, I think the price is $99.
default_smile.png

I'm using Microsoft Picture It 2000 and it's pretty easy to use.. Hardest part is getting the hand of cutting images out if you're changing backgrounds or combining two pictures

I definatly agree with Jill, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements and I taught myself how to use it when I was about 12! So definatly good to use. And I still use it now! It has never kept me from doing what I need to do
default_smile.png

I use Adobe Photoshop 6 (although been craving Photoshop CS2 for a while) Beings 6 is an "outdated" program you can pick them up reasonalbe on ebay and there are tons of tutorials on the web as well as youtube. There are also some free "extra" out there for 6 but most that I have found (brushes, textures, etc) have been for the new version CS2.

The butterflies on the below photo are free brushes I found on the web.

foranne.jpg

(I about died when my friend sent me this photo of her granddaughter with wax lips, I did not try to turn her into a Hollywood starlet)

Latest posts

Back