Petunias blood work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]the vet took blood from Petunia for a pregnacy test and also swabs from the sick fillies last Friday and i just called, the girl who answered the phone said she hasn't seen the results and that maybe he has them w/ him. she was going to call him and have him call me if he has them. i feel like i am ready to burst inside...i have NO patience for things like this. i have been good and not called until now but it has been a week :no: . just had to share as i have to let some stress out :ugh: . thanks for listening, Nikki [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nikki, I am so sorry you have to wait. I know how impatient you must be getting...and worrying! If your vet dont run his own bloodwork, he probably has to send it out..that might be the reason for the delay. Hoping and praying for good.. make that GREAT news! Corinne[/SIZE]

Don't you wish they could pee on one of our "EPT" tests
default_yes.gif
:

He should have the results...for sure. I wonder when he turned them in?

Maybe that is the delay?

Nik call again...it is 6pm your time and you can't go through a whole weekend wondering :no:

[SIZE=14pt] :ugh: [/SIZE] i ran out to the barn for a minute and when i came back in the vets number was on the caller ID but they didn't leave a message!!!!! i have sat here all day waiting!!!!! i tried to call back because it was only 5 minutes since the call but NO answer!!!! :new_all_coholic: i think i need a drink! i asked why so long and they said because it was friday it wasn't sent out until monday and then it had to be sent back. ugggg, i can't believe i missed the call, i am sooo upset. :no: , Nikki :eek:

Oh I hope you find out soon..........I would be going nuts too!!!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back