Peter is heading to his new forever home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
Peter left yesterday with Susan and her husband Earl. They were at my place for the weekend helping me get my farm ready for sale. They are taking him to their farm in GA then Shannon (bless her heart) in AL is picking him up this coming weekend. Shannon has opened her heart and home for this wonderful little guy. I miss him already, but he needs lots of one on one and I know he'll get it there. Thank you Shannon!!

Ginny StP

:aktion033: Congratulations Shannon on your new Guy
default_wub.png
: ! {{{{Hugs}}}} to Ginny for giving him the second chance and Loving him
default_yes.gif
: and a big Thank You to Susan and Earl for enabling the transport :aktion033:

Peter made the trip to Chatsworth, Georgia just fine. He has settled in and is awaiting the arrival of his new mommy this weekend. We had a great time at Ginny's and all I can say is I was like a kid in a candy store with all her minis. All I could do in my spare time was take pics of all of them...........lol...........Ginny did a wonderful job bringing this boy back up to weight and body condition...........WAY TO GO GINNY............

[SIZE=12pt]I cannot wait to get up there on Sunday to get Peter... Thank you Ginny for nursing him back to health and loving him. And thank you Susan, for bringing him down to your house. If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be able to adopt him. Thank you - everyone envolved - for all you have done for him from the bottom of my heart! I will post pictures of Peter at his new home as soon as he gets here. Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Just wanted to let you know that we made it home safely last night. It had just gotten dark when a really big doe ran out on the highway and the car in front of us hit it and I don't know how my hubby kept from hitting the doe or the car in front of us, but he mananged to miss it all. So we all got home safely, Brent and myself, and ofcourse, Peter and Hershey. [/SIZE]

Peter is such a sweetheart, oh my gosh!
default_wub.png
: And Hershey... he will be a little bit of a challenge, but he should come around nicely and be a great horse for someone to adopt.
default_yes.gif
: He's really pretty just overweight. I am hoping that the rain will hold off so I can get out there and take some pictures of them to share.

Shannon
default_smile.png

Glad you made it home safely........yes Hershey is a porker but I think he will come around nicely like you said. When Earl was working with him he would reach out like he wanted to be petted but was unsure. But he will do good.

Latest posts

Back