personalized horse items

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a windbreaker type jacket and get it personalized with my farm name, does anybody know where i should look?

Sports shops that do high school uniforms usually do embroidery. Uniform shops, or even look in the phone book under embroidery and screen printing. As long as it is just lettering, any embroidery place can do it, if you customize it with a picture/logo, then you need to send the image out to be digitized before they can complete the project (s).

It would prbley be cheaper and you will get what you want if you just go buy the jacket and take it to a embroidery shop. I know there is a shop close to where i live and only charges like 14 dollars for whatever you want doesnt matter on how much its a flat rate

Zazzle does that kind of thing and it is easy to do.
default_wink.png

Stateline has them. Pretty cheap..lots of colors and a couple of different designs. I bought a few a couple yrs. ago for the parade "helpers" Think it is up to 15 letters for about 20$ including jacket

I did my own tee shirts when I was showing rabbits. I took a pic of one of the rabbits and added the farm name and made a transfer. I do not know why you could not make your farm logo into a transfer and put it on a wrangler jacket or something like that. However, if you have money to spend, there are screen print and embroidery shops that you can get things like that done. Shirts, Jackets and hats. Even coolers and blankets for your horses.

P.S.

If you do the screen print thing make sure you get your film so you do not have to pay for another art charge if you need more jackets.

I get a lot of my things done at an online company called Queensboro. I have attache cases, duffle bags, tote bags, garment bags, tshirts, polo shirts and some other stuff. The link is http://www.queensboro.com/ref/NEQNNQSQCES

You need to have a logo that you can upload so you can put something together or scan something in and they will work with you to get is ready to put on your things. I wait for the specials they have that they email to me. The latest I got were 4 nice large duffle bags and a tote bag all for about $85 and that include shipping. All pieces had our logo on them. If nothing else, just get on their email list to see the specials and see if it would work for you. It doesn't cost anything to get your logo worked up to see what that would look like.

Angie

Back