PERFORMANCE SHOW!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
I want to invite all of you to an AMHR sanctioned miniature performance only show.!!!

It will be located in Clarksville, Arkansas, which is very centrally located.

Scheduled for Saturday, May 6th.

This will be an AMHR sanctioned miniature show with 2, hopefully 3 judges (we are still working on our judges, we are hoping for 3) This will be a one day show with several types of performance classes.

Here is a quick list of what we will be offering:

Liberty

Halter Obstacle

Driving Obstacle

Hunter

Jumper

Pleasure Driving

Country Pleasure Driving

Roaster

PMC Driving

Team driving, fine & heavy harness

PLUS: some fun, payback classes!!!!

There will be open, amateur and youth classes with possibility a few non-sanctioned novice classes as well.

For those of you that need to qualify your younger or non-performance horses, you can enter them in Liberty.

Our goal is to make a fun show that will be affordable. Stalls are available for a very reasonable charge, but not required. If you are close enough that you only want to come in for the day and go home, you are more than welcome to tie out your horse at no extra charge. There is RV hook-ups, wash rakes, a large out door arena for warm-up, the show arena is enclosed and large enough to separate for two show rings. (one for driving & liberty and one for in hand classes.)

So, what I would like to know is how many of you feel like this show might be something that you would like to put on your schedule???

If anyone needs more information, please contact me at [email protected] . Also, if you know someone that would be interested in coming, but I need to get them information, please let me know that as well.

Hope to see you there!

[SIZE=12pt]Well Ill defintelly be going. Of course you already know that lol. [/SIZE]

I believe Christina is on board and its going to be the battle of the geldings :bgrin

I'm so excited about this show. I'll bring my performance horses and the yearlings for Liberty for Nat's qualifications!!!

Latest posts

Back