pepsi lovers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither I used to drink coke and for a while I drank pepsi but about 8-10 years ago I totally lost my liking for pop in general blecckk........in fact around here if I drink a pop they get out the camera cuz it is an almost unheard of event.......

I do every once in while like squirt or collins mix......I think I have had 4 pop's this year
rolleyes.gif

I like lemonade, iced tea with lemon no sugar, hot tea with or without honey, coffee, water with a slice of lemon
wink.gif

I like Pepsi too, but I don't drink a lot of pop. When I have it around I do tend to drink one almost every day, so I don't buy it very often.

Pepsi is my fav soft drink!
yes.gif
If I had a choice between diet and regular, I would drink diet because I cant taste the difference, so I might as well choose the *healthier* one
rolleyes.gif

I will drink any kind od pepsi, Pepsi One, Pepsi Twist etc etc. over any other pop!

-Kris

Yep I drink Pepsi as well. I dont drink diet thou even thou I should. All diet pop gives me bad head aches.

I am a Dr Pepper girl all the way!!! I love the stuff. I do drink the diet though cause i cant taste a diffrence and i really dont need the high frutcose corn syrup thats loaded in the regular drinks.

Although i dont know that the aspartame is all that much better.....hmm

I am also really addicted to diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper!! yum!!
aktion033.gif
or as the commercial says, ManamaNa!

Is there any other kind??!!
wink.gif
Yes, I am a Pepsi-holic!! My Mom tells me I'm addicted to the stuff! I do like to have an occassional Pepsi Vanilla for a change, but my heart belongs to regular Pepsi!
wub.gif

Ok I'm just curious............For those of you that drink a 12 pack a day or more........if it's the regular stuff..............do you not eat???

I ask because a 12 pack of regular pepsi translates to roughly 1600 calories.......that's pretty much a day's worth of calories all by itself.

I have food issues, so I'm just curious.........hope no one minds the question, it's not meant harshly, I really am just curious.
unsure.gif

Diet Catffeine free PEPSI! Used to drink the regular, but decided I didn't need all those extra calories. I sorta weaned myself as in a previous post. Now when I taste hubbys regular, it tastes like straight syrup! I like the Pepsi One a lot, but I can't handle the caffeine.

Coke here but have given up all pop now as it made me bloat up and swollen looking. Water or green tea all the way yucky yucky.
biggrin.gif

i am a three soda girl, root beer, pepsi or dr pepper

kdsqh2003- so do i, i can chug the stuff but if i have any less, i have a major headache the next day
biggrin.gif

CharmedMinis- im just used to it and i burn all of it off babysitting(a.k.a 7 kids tugging at ur arm asking whens lunch when ur trying to change the babys diaper((dont ask plz)) ) and working with kid
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Pepsiaholic here untill 5 years ago. The Dr. said diabetes, I said no shots, he said you better change something so I gave up my beloved pepsi for water or ice tea. I will drink diet A&W rootbeer if I have a can of pop, but that isn't very often.

If I do drink a soda, which is very rare these days, it would be Coke.

Pepsi gives me the "jimjams" just to smell it. My mom (shudder...long story) drank the 16 oz. bottles several in a day. She didn't eat a whole lot else, but she did smoke those cigarettes and her "other" recreational pastimes, so I associate the whole unpleasant experience w/that smell/taste.

She even had a theory as to why she only liked the bottles, but I won't go into that, here!
rolleyes.gif

I do agree that drinking soda as anything other than an occasional treat is a terrible habit for people to have. My children don't drink very much soda, either, even my 16 year old has chosen on his own to go w/less sugary tea and juice mixes or sports drinks (which are quite sweet in their own right) also drinks more water than many kids his age.

I really don't miss soda, would far rather have cold water or maybe iced tea.

smile.gif

Liz M.

When it's soda - it's PEPSI. Normally though I drink a lot of Crystal Lite. Now they have those packets that work very well with bottled water, it's really easy and great. After the show and some days - it's Margaritaville Tequila (Thank you Jimmy Buffett!!!)
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back