Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is quiet now - kind of like with a baby, don't wake them

up to feed them cause you think they might be hungry.

Wait until she starts moving about again, is my thought.

Thanks Nancy, very logical! huge thunder out here right now...Im hoping its just the sky opening up to let the filly fairy arrive on time!
default_aktion033.gif

Cassie I just saw the kitties friend in your barn!

default_biggrin.png
I think I would keep vigilant Heidi-the one mare that I have had foal has always done so during a storm. Usually at night but a storm is a storm and it might be Peanuts thing.

By the way, she looked absolutely gorgeouse last night. She must have had her spa day...wish I cleaned up that good! Oh, I love the flowing tail

I love a while flowing tail but actually I would have made it shorter myself. They are especially lovely when placenta clump goo gets attached to them

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Well Miss Peanut is looking relaxed and chewing, she does like to get our hearts racing and then pull the rug out from us.

Diane it was a camera lady and she gave Miss P lots of lovely scratches but I was on the edge of my chair, Heidi your kept as cool as a cucumber and miss P was a good little girl.

Bummer! How did I miss it? Had the cams up but been cooking food, also not long got in from doing the boys! Still as long as Miss P behaved herself.
default_yes.gif

Did they take loads of pics and write loads of notes, and did they get all our names - just so everyone knows she has a world wide following! (not serious about all our names really LOL!!)

Tell all, those of us that missed it need toknow how it went/what was said/ etc.
default_biggrin.png

Aww Karina she is so cute.

My little girl had a different kind of "chocolate cookie" leak from her diaper during nap today.. I just gave her a good bath and am soaking her sheets. Lovely
rolleyes.gif

Oh WOW! What fabulous pictures Karina. Bless her, she looks so very happy! LOL!! She has the most amazing eyes - lovely pair of Irish Blues.
default_wub.png

Heidi, I knew there was something else I wanted to say when I posted my last post, but simply couldn't remember, I do wish I could get my grey cells to work when instructed instead of hours later, if then!...............It was, of course...... brilliant news about Quahog.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I read you post, shouted YES YES and got some very strange looks from M and the cats. LOL!! I'm so pleased for him and for you too, no wonder you are a happy bunny, you must be thrilled!

I am off to bed now and I am sorry but tomorrow morning my winter wood supply is being delivered and i will have to put a whole lorry load away in case it rains so I won't be able to watch Peanut. Could someone pm me if she looks ready as I will get the message on my phone. Thanks and sorry Heidi

Latest posts

Back