Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night shift is here and running late sorry
wub.gif
I got up late and then I had to feed the horses, dogs, goats, mule,pig oh and the kids too (human ones that is) Marty do you want to pm me your phone number in case Heidi gets over excited and in a tizz when it comes to the crunch? That way she can run out to the barn and I can wake you.
yes.gif

I want to take some photos this weekend for the show but my horses are all out in the pasture looking fat a dirty
no.gif
I might as well just make a donation
wub.gif

It is Saturday morning here so I won't be able to watch her all night sorry
wub.gif

They will both be up here all day even when i go out i get my daughter to keep an eye out lol as if one pony isnt enough to be watching
default_rolleyes.gif
the internet has alot to answer for..i cant switch off unless i miss them now..cant believe your still hanging on Peanut come on girl once you go im sure the others will follow shortly after..go girl go

All seems relatively quiet with Miss P right now - perhaps she's gathering her strength of the Great Event???????

Suzie is much more restless, pacing about her paddock.

I dont have paypal, but daughter Cathy does, and we do have a couple of pictures to enter Marty, but does PP automatically turn money from sterling to dollars - how does it work? Actually I must ask Cathy, she may know!

I'm around quite a bit this morning so will be keeping a good eye on both girls - surely we will have a least one baby soon?????

Morning partner
saludando.gif

I used paypal to pay for MS and it was fine. Mine was euro to dollars. I wish I had some good photos of my chips
no.gif

Heidi I can't believe Peanut didn't foal overnight!! oh wait she still has time!! BREAKFAST BABY!!!!
default_yes.gif

she was waiting for me to get home what a good girl. LOL MEMO to Peanut, Cassie is home now you may have your baby now please, wait forget the please THIS IS AN ORDER!!! LOL

just kidding guys lol she will have it when she is ready
default_yes.gif
default_wacko.png
LOL

Good morning/ Good night ladies
saludando.gif

Looks like PN used the bathroom everywhere last night. She was down sternal (in her bathroom again) when I turned on the computer, then has been walking seeming a little unsettled.

Hope everyone is doing well. Wish I had some good pictures of my little man to put into the show.

Can't wait to see the Peanut article
yes.gif

I agree she looks to be changing shape on her sides a bit. Suzie looks to have changed a bit too
smile.gif

Oh those pics are just wonderful and that pic of Heidi and Peanut is just gorgeous.

We definitely need to see MORE of those photos and of the other horses.

Oh wow thanks Diane, she is fo pretty in a colour Photo. Heidi looks like a great too

Love the pictures! Heidi you and Peanut look great! She is such a pretty horse. LOVE your barn too.

Can't wait to see more.
aktion033.gif

They are brilliant!!! Good work Diane wow poor peanut with that belly! Heidi your so pretty
So pretty?....looking at the crows feet Im thinking this should have been an article about chickens. And i opted for the botox in my double chin and belly....
default_new_rofl.gif

Well Peanut didnt make the paper today...I cant believe the Zorba the Greek festival got in but Peanut didnt...well maybe they will publish a special Peanut Edition
default_risa8.gif
!! She did mention that it may not go in till Monday b/c weekends they already have a lot going on...oh well.
default_no.gif
I hope every one is enjoying their week end...what fun things are we doing?

Well Im going to go look at the photos diane sent me and check back in a bit

Pictures are fab so nice to see her and you of course in true colour..shes a really pretty mare

Has anyone else here just fallen head over heels in love with Peanut besides me?
default_wub.png

Great photos....as a photographer, the reporter did one fine job.

Have more to share?

How is our Princess this morning?

How did those poopy piles from last night look?

And how is Skiff feeling? (That question wasn't an afterthought, Skiff)

I saw Skiff in with PN earlier today. Hope he is feeling better.

What fabulous pictures - brilliant at showing us just how gorgeous our Miss P. is in full colour. And I too live the one of you with her Heidi. Hope you will publish a few more for us to drool over.
default_yes.gif

So, are we going to have a foal tonight??

Latest posts

Back