Patent Show Harness From MiniExpress..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that I got for my mini when he first started driving. I have to say as a starter harness you can't beat the looks for the price. I think there are even some on here who def. are not beginners who show in this harness. I was happy with it and it has lasted me a good while, but I am getting ready to sell it because it really doesn't fit my horse anymore and I am having him a harness made. I am sure it still has many good years in it, so I hope someone buys it and uses it!

Courtney

i have several of them- each of my horses has their own

i use them everyday and they still clean up for show if need be

nice harnesses which wear very well and last forever if cared for

I think that's the one I use on my gelding as his everyday harness, since we quit showing. I've had it for seven or eight years, I think, and it's still going strong!! Though, the past three or four years we only drove a handful of times... college and all that.

Kari

We have a few of these harnesses. They are a REALLY good deal for the price! My mares is 5 years old now and still cleans up like new. It's nice enough to show in and also made well enough to stand up to everyday use at home too. My mare had one on her "I forgot to pack my brain" moments at a show last year and flipped over backwards while we were hooking her. A piece of the harness snapped(it snapped in just the right spot and gave way when it should have so she wasn't "stuck", which would of made her panic more), so I sent it to the local harness/leather repairman and even he commented that it was a nice made harness. A nice harness for the $ for sure! I would not hesitate to buy another one. We plan on getting a Lutke harness here at somepoint, but I won't sell my Mini express harnesses....they break in well and will be NICE work harnesses when we get out Lutke harness to show in.

~Jen~

I have one as well. My only complaint is that it took forever to get it. Am still waiting for some of the changes that needed to be made. Found it was kind of hard to get a hold of Diane and get a response. I love the harness though.

I also have one and think it is a nice harness. Since getting a Lutke, I haven't really had a reason to use the Mini Express one, but still like it too much to let it go
default_yes.gif
:

I sold mine to one of the forum members that posted a reply because I didn't have a driving horse.
default_smile.png
I tried to buy it back, but she won't budge. LOL
default_smile.png

So I will probably get another one at some point.

Kim

Thanks everyone! It seems like this will be a good choice for me..
default_yes.gif
:

Again, thanks for helping!

Latest posts

Back