Parents- Whats your favorite diaper?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Pampers at first but switched to Luvs because they were cheaper. Although I agree with everyone here when they say not to buy too many in advance. You don't know what size your baby will be and they do grow out of them so fast. I gave my friend tons of half opened boxes of diapers because we would stock up but he outgrew them before we used them.

As for bottles, I used the avent bottles but they leak after about 6 months. My friend had a baby in June and has started having problems with them too. They are also not BPA free. I liked the soothies or the gerber bottles. When it comes to sippy cups I love the playtex ones. My son was too smart for the cheaper ones and would unscrew them and dump out whatever was in there. They also have the right code on the bottum so they are BPA free. I have a magazine article I will have to find to let you know what codes to look for.

YES! Milicon drops are amazing but so expensive. The good thing is there is usually a coupon inside the first box you buy for at least $1.00 off your next bottle.

For pacifiers the doctors told me to use the soothies because they are all one piece. They said there are a lot of plastic ones out there that break and the baby can choke on them. I was lucky because my son gave up his pacifier at 3 weeks.

I spent the summer going to tons of garage sales. You can get a lot of good deals on clothes and they do grow out of them so fast! I also bought a lot of clothes off clearance the year before like you did with the snow suite. Just be careful what sizes you buy.

Thats all I can think of for right now. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Latest posts

Back