Painted Pony's added to CMHR AUCTION

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]The auction is now over. Thank you to all who participated making this the best auction ever!!! CMHR couldn't do what we do helping the horses without all your support.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]CMHR THANKS EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

For all of you that like surprises - come bid on our surprise bucket. The higher the bid - the more items we are adding. The girls in the office have a whole list of items they want to put in the bucket (the bucket gets bigger, too) - hopefully we will have to add more buckets.

Just a few hints - hopefully when we get done (or should I say you get done bidding) we will be asking for not only your size but your horses size, and of course Christmas is near and I love Breyer christmas gifts (I think they would fit in a bucket - dont you?).

What an awesome way to support Chances - by buying a big surprise for yourself !!!!

Thanks !!!

Lisa

Lisa, you all at Ozark are the best!!! This surprise bucket was the greatest idea yet!! I'm so excited to see what will come in the bucket--(buckets) Come on everyone let's see how many buckets we can get the Lisa and the girls to fill!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

For all of you that like surprises - come bid on our surprise bucket. The higher the bid - the more items we are adding. The girls in the office have a whole list of items they want to put in the bucket (the bucket gets bigger, too) - hopefully we will have to add more buckets.Just a few hints - hopefully when we get done (or should I say you get done bidding) we will be asking for not only your size but your horses size, and of course Christmas is near and I love Breyer christmas gifts (I think they would fit in a bucket - dont you?).

What an awesome way to support Chances - by buying a big surprise for yourself !!!!

Thanks !!!

Lisa
Lisa, Sounds VERY cool! I'm gonna go bid!

Come everyone - lets go bid. The Surprise bucket has no even made it to the big bucket yet - let alone a second bucket.

Also - we are paying the shipping. Yes anywhere in the world !!! So all of you intl buyers - go for it !!!

Thanks, Lisa B - Ozark

Come everyone - lets go bid. The Surprise bucket has no even made it to the big bucket yet - let alone a second bucket. Also - we are paying the shipping. Yes anywhere in the world !!! So all of you intl buyers - go for it !!!

Thanks, Lisa B - Ozark
So how does someone from oversea's pay if they win?

thanks,

Nicky

www.freewebs.com/mysticalpark

Nicky I just saw your post I'm so sorry for not answering before now. You can log on to Pay Pal and pay thru them.

Gini

Come everyone - lets go bid. The Surprise bucket has no even made it to the big bucket yet - let alone a second bucket. Also - we are paying the shipping. Yes anywhere in the world !!! So all of you intl buyers - go for it !!!

Thanks, Lisa B - Ozark
So how does someone from oversea's pay if they win?

thanks,

Nicky

No worries Gini - I haven't been on for awhile been sick. I couldn't find the surpise bucket - found alot of other things all which say can't be posted outside of USA or Canada - which is a bummer as a couple of books I wouldn't have minded getting lol. But the surprise bucket was a real surprise as it eluded me lol.

Nicky

Can someone tell me if this auction is still open, is it possible to donate products specified for US only, and provide some specifics regarding the use of the proceeds. We may possibly be able to donate a basket of products. We supply equine shampoos, liniments, after bath brace, coat conditioners, insect deterrents, as well as customized blends.

Visit our site at: www.shoreconsultingequine.com

No worries Gini - I haven't been on for awhile been sick. I couldn't find the surpise bucket - found alot of other things all which say can't be posted outside of USA or Canada - which is a bummer as a couple of books I wouldn't have minded getting lol. But the surprise bucket was a real surprise as it eluded me lol.
Nicky

Nicky

I am so sorry if everyone agrees I will on the next auction make sure that all countries are included. We have a wonderful surprise for all in the next couple of weeks or so. This includes all countries. Nicky I will make sure all are included from now on.

Gini

Can someone tell me if this auction is still open, is it possible to donate products specified for US only, and provide some specifics regarding the use of the proceeds. We may possibly be able to donate a basket of products. We supply equine shampoos, liniments, after bath brace, coat conditioners, insect deterrents, as well as customized blends.
Visit our site at: www.shoreconsultingequine.com
The auction is closing in the next day or so. We will have another one around May or June. You may specify for the US only and provide specifics regarding the proceeds. We will try and make sure your wishes are followed. Thank you for thinking of us and hopefully you will join us in the next auction.

default_saludando.gif
Well I want to send a HUGE and I mean HUGE THANK YOU to Ozark and CMHR auction!!!! I got the surprise bucket in!!!!!!! It had all sorts of goodies, lets see if I can remember them all! X-MAS is great for me now, and all for an awsome cause.

It had and all NEW!!!!!:

1 Purple Halter

1 Burgandy Lead Rope

1 Purple Lightweight mini blanket

2 Miniature Horse(with a saying about them on it) T-shirts which I loved!!!!!

1 Breyer Horse named Noelle which I had been wishing for Christmas!

The several grooming goodies: Brush, Combs, Scrubber, uhhhhh
default_wacko.png
a curry comb, and SEVERAL other things(sorry I can't remember just so excited!!)

Then I got 2 little gift making sets for Christmas!!!

1 is to make soap with, and the other 1 to make Holiday Treats with, which is perfect as I am crafty and get in the mood to make stuff this time a year.

Then if that wasn't enough I got the CUTEST two little gifts ever!!!

1 Fly swatter that isn't just any fly swatter,lol its a MINI one, no really! Its a MINI one!!! Around 7" long.

then

1 little jar opener that reads something like this " I bought a ton of mini tack and all I got was this dumb jar opener" LOL!! Isn't that true??

Then of course this was all in a HUGE bucket. I hope my digital camera works so I can send pictures! Once again thanks to CMHR, and OZARK!!!! AMAZING!!!! Hope I get another chance at something this good! Well worth the donation!! God Bless you all, and the work you are doing!!!!
default_laugh.png

EDITED TO ADD: Oops I forgot something the DVD set on the Oklahoma Clinic done, it has information about Nutrition, Foaling, Showing, Genetics, and several other ones!

GREAT BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to also add I got three minitack.com note pads!! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back