Over sea shipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
do thay ship to australia and wonder how much that would cost??????????

default_saludando.gif
do thay ship to australia and wonder how much that would cost??????????

I shipped two to Australia a few years ago, and it was extremely expensive....$10,000 per horse! Australia has stiffer regulations than other countries (unless it has changed since then) and there weren't many exporters who would do it. The one my client used was a very reputable exporter who shipped lots of expensive racehorses on a regular basis. Can't think of their name at the moment.

I shipped two to Australia a few years ago, and it was extremely expensive....$10,000 per horse! Australia has stiffer regulations than other countries (unless it has changed since then) and there weren't many exporters who would do it. The one my client used was a very reputable exporter who shipped lots of expensive racehorses on a regular basis. Can't think of their name at the moment.

default_saludando.gif
OMG $10.000
default_new_shocked.gif
maybe when i win the lotto LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Australia is still very expensive. Hubby wanted to take a job there but I said "NO" when I found out I wouldn't be able to afford to bring even one of my horses or even the cats. I was insistent that if we HAD to go so did the dogs and that would have cost at least $5000 for the two of them. Was told $25,000 for a big horse, by the time everything including quarantine was paid for.

Latest posts

Back