Outcome of the Area 3 Vote Ratification

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any news to report regarding the outcome of the "vote" to either ratify or not ratify the Area 3 director election?????

I know our ballots had to be post-marked by December 1, 2009 to be valid. Surely by now the ballots have been counted.

ANY NEWS?????

Well Tam, this just keeps going on and on and on. There was supposed to be a conference call tonight to decide the validity of about 10 ballots according to Mr. Parnell. But, I just heard that the call had been cancelled and they had decided to "go slow". It seems as if they are already going slow, shouldn't be to hard to count around 200 ballots, but what do I know.

I think the members of Area III deserve an explanation.

This ratification vote has been messed up from the beginning, from the office not including the proper envelopes, to apparently not being able to count to 200.

It's time for someone to come forward and give some answers. After all, ballots had to be postmarked Dec. 1 and it is now Dec.17, that should be more than enough time to verify and count the ballots.

So, you board members that read and participate in this forum, what have you got to say?

Waiting your response,

Gary

According to the Area 3 website, the votes were to be counted on December 10th. Now this about a conference call scheduled, but then cancelled????

You're right, Gary, we Area 3 members need some answers!

You're right, Gary, we Area 3 members need some answers!

Tam, since there has been really no responses to your post it must be one of two things.

1) No one knows what is going on

or

2) It is being handled on a "need to know only" basis

and I guess the members of Area III just don't need to know.
default_sad.png

Gary

Well one thing is for sure - if there is a question about any ballots, it should be decided in Area III!! I don't think people from other regions should decide the vote if that is what is happening.

And yes, we need some answers!

Barbie

In my humble opinion they need to chuck it and start completely over. Too many mess ups in this ratification. Would have saved some money if they stopped it as soon as they knew the envelopes were missing. If they continue with this there will always be questions as to the validity

Latest posts

Back