Out of all the foals born on your farm this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice babies everyone.....I had six babies and am in love with every one of them....lol. I would have to say these 2 are probably my favorites......

Oak Parks Royal Elegance.....Ellie... you can't tell it from this photo but she has an exotic head and huge eye, plus a really long neck....

chancefilly.JPG

Oak Parks Creme To The Extreme....sporting her mud from all the rain we had in the second photo...lol.....

divafilly42410.JPG

divafilly062710.JPG

I have a little grullo colt too that I am pretty fond of.....

Well, we only had one foal born ON our farm this year, so it was easy: Rusty (OTM Ricochet, pending). But then he went in the hospital and I had to wait for him to get out before I dared post. So here he is, Max's little brother - but only half brother, out of a black and white daughter of Jefferson Halls Gambler, so he will not turn gray.

rustyandtaffy066.jpg

Sorry! Sorry! I know I'm awful, but I can't help it!

I know she's not flashy and she's really small, but I just love this lil Nort daughter!
default_wub.png

website1004006.jpg

I love all the great foals posted! So many to love!
default_aktion033.gif
oh she's lovely! And a blue eye(that I can see)!

Nice babies everyone.....I had six babies and am in love with every one of them....lol. I would have to say these 2 are probably my favorites......

Oak Parks Royal Elegance.....Ellie... you can't tell it from this photo but she has an exotic head and huge eye, plus a really long neck....

chancefilly.JPG

Oak Parks Creme To The Extreme....sporting her mud from all the rain we had in the second photo...lol.....

divafilly42410.JPG

divafilly062710.JPG

I have a little grullo colt too that I am pretty fond of.....
Nice babies Tami... look at those necks already = ) Love the name Creme to the Extreme....LOL

Hard yet for me to say which is my absolute favorite as I haven't gotten around to clipping them and making them pretty yet....so they all are still hairy with tons of baby fuzz; but these three are my favorites I think, mostly as I have been anticipating them for a while, seeing Pharaoh (National Grand Champions) first foals and then BAllerina is one of my favorite mares.......all AMHR/ASPC and looking better each day, even in their fuzzies at the moment.

palomino colt - (Ballerina x Rock)

29919_390297766332_312944081332_4600994_6173405_n.jpg

black colt - (Glory x Pharaoh)

27702_385585356332_312944081332_4493320_3640419_n.jpg

bay filly - (PQ x Pharaoh)

29919_391262566332_312944081332_4623048_4348862_n.jpg

Erica, that bay filly (PQ x Pharaoh) has "DRIVE ME!!" written all over her. I love her!

I have to say that I think my favorite "foal" on here is the one from Crayonbox! LOL There is just something about baby goats....
default_wub.png
Of course, there are quite a few equine foals I'd love to have that I saw on here!!!!

I love 3C Incognitos Easter Lily for her spunk, movement (OMG, she'd be a SERIOUS driving prospect if she was taller, but she'll have to "settle" for Liberty) and her presence.

LilyLittleHouse2June2010small.jpg

LilyLittleHouseJune2010small.jpg

This filly (3C Touched By A Star), all 16.75" of her at birth and just measured yesterday at 22.25", is just the SWEETEST little girl. She RUNS to meet everyone at the gate, she's never met a stranger, isn't halter broke just because she wants to follow people around anyway, so while it looks like she's leading, she doesn't know she is, LOL.

TouchLittleHouse3June2010small.jpg

Back