Out of all the foals born on your farm this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok since I cant decide I'll post my prettiest color one
default_smile.png

CheyAuts Write Out Loud, aka Sharpie

sharpie6-18-10.jpg

sharpie36-12-10.jpg

That is hard...we've been blessed with some really nice foals this year. Majority are colts, but beautiful colts, so I can't complain.

The first two are a tie...

Diablo - our future junior herd sire

IMG_1477-2.jpg

and Oz

oz400.jpg

And then two other colts...

Journey

IMG_0780.jpg

and Comet!!

IMG_9986.jpg

We are very pleased with our 2010 kids
smile.gif
Hopefully they will all hit the show ring.

O.K. you really need to hide that GORGEOUS colt "Diablo" since he ranks number UNO with me....

Last edited by a moderator:
This was our only foal of the year, but she was EXACTLY what we wanted...really more than we could have asked for
wub.gif

"Rose" Jaitera ADs Sheza Bella Rosa

033.jpg

015.jpg

I think my favorite Redrock foal this year is Redrock C Make Me. She is out of my daughters' show mare, Redrock Sasakwa and by Redrock Magic Maker. Make Me has so much expression and a real 'look at me' attitude. I'm expecting great things for this girl!

3-10CMakeMe1.jpg

Wow! Tough question!

I would have to say these two colts are my favorite foals so far. They are pure eye candy!
yes.gif

But I am planning on keeping a bay blue eyed pinto filly. I think she will cross well with my stallions.

thrillerhp.jpg

painted1.jpg
painted2.jpg

I love ALL my babies!!

But I'll only put two.

Just a quick pic taken. You should see her now!
default_wub.png

website1004005.jpg

And her half sister
default_wub.png

website1004011.jpg

I guess I'm a sucker for blue eyes!
default_yes.gif

Yes, there sure are some nice foals on here. Me too, I'm torn between several of them. They all inherit their daddys personality and this is what I love so much about Mime. He passes he attitude on as well as other attributes of his.

Here are a couple of them: Mariposa is such a doll, she has the prettiest head of all of them, but the boys have all the color.

Mariposa daughter of Mime, not a bit of white on her anywhere. She tugs at my pants legs for attention.

ButtercupxBabyxRSxbetterxcolor.jpg

Mimes Main Event - Bay overo colt-he comes running when he sees you coming!

http://myimages.bravenet.com/302/861/488/3/MainxEvent.jpg

MainxEvent.jpg

Mimes Masterpiece - Bay overo colt, marked just his sire even with tiny lightening bolt on his neck.

MimesxMasterpiece.jpg

Again so hard to pick out of 3 colts this year

We are so happy with them all this year

But I will pick

Eagles Ring Bows Buckshot

he has sclera, molting on lips and striped hooves and alot of roaning all over

this pic is right after clipping before his color came back

Buckskin appy colt and full brother to our Perlino mare "Spice"

june102010084small.jpg

although our Bay Huckleberry and black pinto Hazmat are very nice too

the appy stuff is very interesting to me

Here are our other 2 2010 colts

Huckleberry: Bay colt

huckrightsideregistrationpicmayb-1.jpg

Hazmat- Smokey Black Pinto colt

june102010014small.jpg

ok I didn't just pick one
default_unsure.png

Congratulations to all of the breeders who have pictured their lovely foals on here. Isn't it amazing how far this breed has come in just a very short number of years?

This is a collage of this years colts with a yearling colt on top, but I wanted him on there because my favorite of this year's foals has the same tight, hookey ears that I just love.

My favorite is the bottom middle colt. He is my miniature warmblood! He is predicting to mature around 28" and his movement is awesome! Fluid, elegant, balanced. I just can't quit watching him. And! Like his brothers he is also homozygous for tobiano!

I keep thinking how easy it would be to keep him......would love to show him and later see his foals, but we have his sire and grandsire. And there is no way Cowboy or Skipper is going anywhere.

reflectcolts2010copy.jpg

Charlotte

WOW! Congratulations to Everyone! Those foals a just stunning!
aktion033.gif

Yes, this is really hard to tell. I LOVE my fillies, but my favorite pick will be my colts.

First my ASPC colt, I hope I can hardship him into AMHR.

We call him Early Boy, because he came at 298 days. He poses at all the times. He is just breathtaking!

foals2010_early9.jpg

Here he is with his half sister:

angelearly4b.JPG

And of course I also love my appy colt!
wub.gif

photo_mid.jpg

Everyone on here posting should be extremely proud of their fabulous foals - such beautiful babies how can anyone pick a favorite? Congratulations to everyone in this thread as it was truly an awesome foaling crop for so many!

Of our 17 foals so far, there cannot be a favorite. Well, there are probably three favorites shhhhhhh don't let the others know. LOL

All are equally spoiled and loving and we share our time with each equally visiting each pasture daily.

I'd have to say the top two would be the following - not based on looks but personality:

Gray Dun Buckeroo grandson:

_6130691.jpg

and our precious Thumbelina, a Bonus Filly for her huge personality in such a tiny package:

vegus.jpg

and for good measure we'll throw in the most kissable muzzle on the planet, our BTU grandson:

_6131107.jpg

really tough to pick favorites!

Oh my everyone, your foals are beautiful!! Wow this is so hard to pick............. they are all my favorites. But here are the ones that just stole my heart.

His name is Socket 2 ya. Socks for short. He is also called DooDoo Butt LOL.

_6130899.jpg

This is Lookin Good Scout. He is called Pony Boy, (from the movie the outsiders) LOL.

_6131316.jpg

And I cant leave out this fabulous girl. Her name is Vegas showgirl. Thumblina for short.

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc041.jpg

And last but least, this is White Diamonds, Cashmere for short.

SH108768.jpg

We have 4 this year. We're thrilled with all of them.

This is my favorite as far as color goes.

AlphaFarmsColorMeMagical_2010Jun08_12_300w.jpg

The other three are both characters and pocket pets. I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite!
default_wub.png

We didn't have any horse foals this year due to us deciding to give all my mares a break. I am enjoying all the foals pictures on here and I can always get my foal fix with Watcheye's colt. I have a couple bred for next year.

April

We didn't have any horse foals this year due to us deciding to give all my mares a break. I am enjoying all the foals pictures on here and I can always get my foal fix with Watcheye's colt. I have a couple bred for next year.

April
Yes, the little wild child!

We only had two foals this year, both colts and our first for us sired by my new herdsire Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome.. I simply CAN NOT choose a favorite out of the two, I'm still on cloud nine!

"Max" AMHA/AMHR/PtHA (pending) black pinto colt

32459_398049154612_224524494612_4260986_7570211_n.jpg

"Teddy" AMHR/PtHA (pending) bay pinto colt

32459_398048274612_224524494612_4260940_6820396_n.jpg
No wonder, they are both too cute!
default_wub.png

I think all of my foals this year are exceptional but if I had to pick just one that was my favorite, I couldn't do it. I'd have to pick 2 and here they are.

Irish Hills Beyond Beautiful sired by Jazz Singer and out of Jenny.

bb0606.jpg

Irish Hills One Wild Night sired by Bandito and out of Blue.

noah528.jpg
They are both lovely! But what about Lucy??

That is hard...we've been blessed with some really nice foals this year. Majority are colts, but beautiful colts, so I can't complain.

The first two are a tie...

Diablo - our future junior herd sire

IMG_1477-2.jpg

and Oz

oz400.jpg

And then two other colts...

Journey

and Comet!!

We are very pleased with our 2010 kids
default_smile.png
Hopefully they will all hit the show ring.
Wow! Stunning boys! You should be proud!
default_smile.png

This was our only foal of the year, but she was EXACTLY what we wanted...really more than we could have asked for
wub.gif

"Rose" Jaitera ADs Sheza Bella Rosa

033.jpg
I just wanted to say that she is adorable!

Congrats to everyone on there foals! They are all nice. I personally had two bred, but neither got in foal. Just breeding one for 2011 and wishing for better luck.
default_smile.png

We only had one this year by Erica's Taker, the other we ere expecting miscarried last month. He is so sweet though because I play with him a lot since it is just him. He is a grullo which I love.

388887876.jpg

Can't wait for next year though our new stallion Bare is expecting 3 and he will probably go back into training so he won't have any from him the year after.

Here's mine Crayonbox Lilac...

Lilac.4-2-10-389x285.jpg

Lilac.6-14-10-394x289.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Oh I guess she isn't a foal, but pretty darn cute anyway! My baby goat "keeper" from this year.
default_risa_suelos.gif

No foals for me this year, but 3 in the oven for next year!

Back