Our Pinto & AMHA Show results for 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
As many of you know, our colt Max (OTM Maximum Firepower) was shown as a yearling stallion at AMHA shows last year until he had colic surgery in early July that likely ended his show career. And our all around mare Princess (OTM Fashion By Magic in PtHA) missed many pinto shows and classes for a variety of reasons - foaling season, colicky symptoms at one show, and missed the last show due to all our horses being sick. So we didn't expect much in the way of year end recognition for either one, but have been very surprised to learn the following:

Max made the AMHA Honor Roll in Amateur Yearling Stallions Level 1, 30" & under (shown by me) and also in Open Yearling Stallions 28-30" shown by a variety of amateurs (thanks all!!!).

Princess is among the Top Ten (Honorable Mention) for Pinto of the Year in Miniature Hunter over Fences and Jumper in Hand.

Princess and I are second among Pinto Zone 7 Elite Amateurs (age 55+) showing any size Pinto. This one was a total shock, as we only entered Ammy classes at 2 shows!

Mary you have had a rough year. I am glad you got some of the recognition you deserve. That amateur award for any size is quite an accomplishment, as are the others.

Back