Our Nursing Home Visit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh, Donna, your Daddy looks very content! You two, along with Nate and Maggie, must've been as happy as the residents of the "wise home". God bless you for taking the time to make many folks' day....and get them in the holiday spirit. Some folks probably couldn't reach out with their hands for "fuzz" therapy, but their hearts were touched just the same!

That's just precious! For sure those elderly people loved to see the babies. One question... I had little Pixie in the house the other day and she couldn't hardly stand up on the tile floor. She kept slipping around on it. I noticed in some of the pictures that they were on tile or some type of hard flat surface. How do they not slip all over the place?

ShelleyS

The minis just don't slip on the floors, possibly because it's a place for old people, the floors aren't real slippery, I'm not sure. We take vet wrap along in case they would slip, we'd wrap there feet but so far it's worked ok for us. The oldsters are still talking about them.

Latest posts

Back