Our new herd sire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big congratulations to you Melissa! I too had a feeling that he was the one that you were interested in. I have always liked him.. and i am so happy for you.

Congratulations on your purchase of "Double Vision". He is a very nice horse and a dream to own for someone looking to produce nice foals with "wild color". We were very fortunate to be able to purchase his sire "Hello Fire" on 11/11/06. I still remember the date as it was a GREAT day for our farm. I cannot even begin to express how pleased we have been with is foals..They far exceeded our expectations....can still remember how I felt when the first one was born....red bag...had to work quick...wasn't paying much attention to the color or quality...just trying to bring to life.....when she took her first breath...I sat back in the corner of the stall....took a good hard look at this "beautiful" filly, black, bald faced, blue eyes (out of a solid grey mare) and just simply couldn't believe it. Then the next one....black pinto wildly marked filly, very correct and "nice" out of a solid "black" mare......wow....got me to thinking..not only were they nice, but "Fire" was gonna color them up.....LOL....Long story short...I kept the three fillies that he produced that year...wondering if it was a fluke and I may never get foals like that again...to keep....2009 rolls around and the foals are once again very very nice and colorful.....inquiries on them as soon as I put them on the website....and they "all" sold quickly.......I can't wait until the 2010 foals come. Fire is here for life....he is not only a great sire that has produces World Champions in halter and driving, but he is the sweetest, kindest and most intelligent horse that I have ever owned. He literally "comes to you" when you call him....puts his head right into the halter and just tries to please you...when he looks at me with those big blue eyes....well let me just say...it is love "between us".... Fire as well as your colt are both homozygous "black"....never will produce a sorrel based foal.....also LWO negative....yeahhhhhhh......imagine the color you can get when you cross with LWO positive mares......and NEVER have to worry about getting a LWO foal.........WOW....No kidding.....he is a color producers "dream horse"......I wish you lots of luck with your very pretty boy.....I would expect very nice colorful foals with great movement.....nothing less. I hope you love him as much as we do his sire.

Hello Minigaits,

I love your sire as well. I pray Elvis has loud color foals as well. I only have two mares right now but pinto. I hope in the future to get his some more nice mares to bred to him.I have been working on my website all DAY LONG!!I try taking off all the horses I had on there and adding my new ones. I wanted your email so we could email each other. I couldn't pull up your email from the site.

I love blue eyed pinto they are one of my favorite minis. I am so excited I am on cloud 9. Elvis is a another dream come true for me. I am so glad you foal that was red bag was okay.You all are so sweet thanks for the nice comments.

Elvis will love it here.I love my minis like my children. The yr and half i didn't have minis I was so lost.

I have just gotten back into our house that had burned in jan 09. We just moved back into our house in Nov 09. I have only had the minis since nov 09 again. Elvis was going to be ship to us next week,but it wasn't going to be a direct shipping. We are having him shipped in Feb. I can't wait to see him in person.
default_new_shocked.gif
I know I will be so HAPPY with him. I would love nice loud mares to bred to him at affordable prices.
default_biggrin.png
ANYONE want to see their gals to me for him
default_biggrin.png
lol

thanks again

You all help me so much you just don't know how much you all help during my heartache in 08.I was so lost,but God and Friends like you all help me through it. My minis are like my therapy.Thank God for minis
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Minigaits,I love your sire as well. I pray Elvis has loud color foals as well. I only have two mares right now but pinto. I hope in the future to get his some more nice mares to bred to him.I have been working on my website all DAY LONG!!I try taking off all the horses I had on there and adding my new ones. I wanted your email so we could email each other. I couldn't pull up your email from the site.

I love blue eyed pinto they are one of my favorite minis. I am so excited I am on cloud 9. Elvis is a another dream come true for me. I am so glad you foal that was red bag was okay.You all are so sweet thanks for the nice comments.

Elvis will love it here.I love my minis like my children. The yr and half i didn't have minis I was so lost.

I have just gotten back into our house that had burned in jan 09. We just moved back into our house in Nov 09. I have only had the minis since nov 09 again. Elvis was going to be ship to us next week,but it wasn't going to be a direct shipping. We are having him shipped in Feb. I can't wait to see him in person.
default_new_shocked.gif
I know I will be so HAPPY with him. I would love nice loud mares to bred to him at affordable prices.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
lol

thanks again

You all help me so much you just don't know how much you all help during my heartache in 08.I was so lost,but God and Friends like you all help me through it. My minis are like my therapy.Thank God for minis
default_wub.png

Hey Melissa,

I know if my baby boy had to go somewhere, your place is where he belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be spoiled rotten, and will absolutly love it!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am sad that hes going but it makes up for it knowing where he is going. I hope hes everything you ever wanted and will need!!!!!! I know he wont dissapoint you!!!!
default_yes.gif

Hello Minigaits,I love your sire as well. I pray Elvis has loud color foals as well. I only have two mares right now but pinto. I hope in the future to get his some more nice mares to bred to him.I have been working on my website all DAY LONG!!I try taking off all the horses I had on there and adding my new ones. I wanted your email so we could email each other. I couldn't pull up your email from the site.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
lol

thanks again

default_wub.png

Hey Melissa,

I know if my baby boy had to go somewhere, your place is where he belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be spoiled rotten, and will absolutly love it!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am sad that hes going but it makes up for it knowing where he is going. I hope hes everything you ever wanted and will need!!!!!! I know he wont dissapoint you!!!!
default_yes.gif
Kayla,

I can't thank you enough for allowing me to own Elvis. I am so excited it is like I have won a million dollars with him
default_biggrin.png
. I have wanted him since he was a foal. Kayla you have made my dream come true.Elvis will very love by me. You can ask anyone who knows me I love my minis like my children.My minis are my world. My own children think sometimes I love the minis more then them.
default_wub.png
I know Elvis will be everything and more that I HAVE WANTED!!!!!.Yes you make a great choice of a home for him.He will be very spoiled rotten. I love the other minis I have but I know Elvis will be getting alot of love the other minis might get jealous.
default_biggrin.png

Thank thank thank thank so much. I am so glad you choice me!!!I WILL LOVE HIM TO PIECES I PROMISE. I can't wait to bred him to my mare once she foals then I will be waiting for their foal in 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I'm no Einstein with the computer thats for sure...LOL...having trouble with the PM thing Malissa...anyway..you can e-mail me at [email protected] it may take just a little while for me to get back with you due to my work schedule, but I will respond. TKS....

Congratulations Melissa! He is such a beautiful stallion, I am so happy for you
default_wub.png

Congratulations Melissa. He sure is beautiful. I am happy for you!

Robin

Thanks Everyone.

I am so excited to be getting Elvis
default_wub.png

I am looking to seeing him.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]I am absolutely delighted for you!!! Congratulations!!! Lovely boy
default_wub.png
May ALL your Mini Dreams come true!!![/SIZE]

Joy

Congratulations Melissa!!!

I am soooo happy for you - you have been through so much and you certainly deserve your dream horse.
default_wub.png

Elvis is absolutely stunning, I know how much you have missed not having minis - what a great comeback you are making to the mini world with such an awesome fellow.

We are all happy for you and wishing you nothing but the best!!

I can't thank you all for all you have done for me during my hard times. Without you guys and gals I would have been lost.

Thanks EVERYONE for being so sweet and caring to me.

God BLess You all.

We still have our up and downs

The good LORD is helping me try to stay strong.

My minis are like therapy i really need them more then they know
default_biggrin.png

THANKS for everything you all.

I love this site and the folks on here are so sweet and caring.

thanks MARY Lou for a great site

Latest posts

Back