Our new boy meets our minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
Our new Quarter Horse gelding arrived today. He was very curious about the minis and they were also curious about him.

They met over the fence and got along great. Right after these pics were taken the poor big boy got his leg shocked by the electric. He sure does respect that fence now.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

There is also more info and more pics of Blaze on the back porch.

PICT0441-2.jpg

PICT0448-2.jpg

PICT0444-2.jpg

PICT0446-2.jpg

PICT0523-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWW! I Like the 2nd and 3 rd Pictures the best. WOW its like fall where you are still haha Its very Pretty love your white fence and your Buckskin
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Beautiful photos!! Gives me such a peaceful feeling to look at them. All the horses look so healthy and fine looking! The fence and trees are nice also. [/SIZE]

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!
default_wub.png
:

AWW! I Like the 2nd and 3 rd Pictures the best. WOW its like fall where you are still haha Its very Pretty love your white fence and your Buckskin
lol We have so many trees at our new place.
default_wacko.png
: Leaves are everywhere and we still have tons on the trees!
default_unsure.png
:

Love the pictures!! You've got yourself a very handsome big boy
default_smile.png
!

I love your new gelding, he looks like a real sweetheart (I grew up with quarter horses and love them) All of your horses are really nice, your home looks like a little piece of heaven on earth!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back