Our Nationals Results...so far

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
We are having such a great Nationals this year.

This is the first year at Nationals that I get to show Red in not just halter obstacle anymore. Everyone saw my post of the pic of the roman chariot. Well Red went into his first roman chariot class in ammy. Didn't know what to expect, but he did awsome. He got Reserve Champion but everyone said he should have gotten champion. Then we did Open last night and that was FUN! 4 horses in there. Murray's chariots wheel came up off the ground they were going so fast. We got Reserve Champion again. It was so cool!

Then last night my stallion Profile showed in Open Country Pleasure 30" & Under, and placed 5th!

This morning showed my appy filly in multi-color. She looked awsome and everyone thought she would place. But very disappointed on how that class turned out. She didn't place but boy she looked awsome, and people kept telling me I got robbed. Also the judges didn't even look at me and IMO she was one of the most colorful horses out there but oh well. I just learned never to show in color class at Nationals again.

Still got classes to do but had to share about Roman Chariot.

AWESOME!! :aktion033: Congratulations!!

I love to watch the roman chariot classes, so exciting! You have got to be brave to go running "all out" like that, whew!
default_yes.gif
: Glad to hear you are having such a great time, and placing so well, congrats again!! (will you be ordering any pics of the chariot class?)
default_smile.png

Congratulations! I've never seen a chariot class, but one of these years...

I hope you continue to do well!

We are having such a great Nationals this year.

This is the first year at Nationals that I get to show Red in not just halter obstacle anymore. Everyone saw my post of the pic of the roman chariot. Well Red went into his first roman chariot class in ammy. Didn't know what to expect, but he did awsome. He got Reserve Champion but everyone said he should have gotten champion. Then we did Open last night and that was FUN! 4 horses in there. Murray's chariots wheel came up off the ground they were going so fast. We got Reserve Champion again. It was so cool!

Then last night my stallion Profile showed in Open Country Pleasure 30" & Under, and placed 5th!

This morning showed my appy filly in multi-color. She looked awsome and everyone thought she would place. But very disappointed on how that class turned out. She didn't place but boy she looked awsome, and people kept telling me I got robbed. Also the judges didn't even look at me and IMO she was one of the most colorful horses out there but oh well. I just learned never to show in color class at Nationals again.

Still got classes to do but had to share about Roman Chariot.

:aktion033: Did you hear Kay and I cheering for you? We were in the lower row, in the corner just cheering our heart out. COngratulations!

Fran

Congratulations on your wins, Jamie! I saw your name on the results lists and was so happy for you!!!

Don't beat yourself up dwelling on thinking you should have gotten better placements. There are probably thousands of folks out there who would love ANY ribbon from the Nationals and a lot of people who took beautiful horses there and got no ribbons. Any win at that level is wonderful.

Latest posts

Back