Our most wonderful Christmas presents this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I had Katie immortalize a few of our horses as a special Christmas present to both my daughter and myself
default_biggrin.png
Aren't they absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! They actually arrived a little bit late due to the postal service so Mickey has to wait till her birthday for hers but I get to enjoy mine now!

First is Mickey's Hope (Modern Shetland mare), Polk (B Mini stallion) and Manny (A Mini gelding)

MickeysKaitlyn.jpg

and my special boy Willie!

WillieKaitlyn.jpg

I think she captured a little of their personalities in each of them. Thank you so much Katie! I will treasure these always.

Absolutely WONDERFUL artwork and how fun to have your horses "personalized" in print!!! I have to get in touch with Katie and arrange for some of these-what great gifts!

This is the wonderful drawing Katie did of my minis. I've never posted photos/drawings before so not entirely sure if this will work here but if not, maybe katie can post it for me!!! She did a wonderful job of capturing their personalities.

Minis_drawing__Small_.jpg

Liz

Oh Liz! They are sooo cute! For anyone looking to see more of Katie's work go to Katie's website She has done quite a number of portraits for forum members and of her own horses and they are all REALLY GREAT!

Katie did a beautiful picture of my two horses, but I don't know how to post pictures
default_sad.png

Thanks guys! I have Oberon, Ollie and Trickster here, but I will have to go to the other computer to get the scan of Irish Roots lovely horses.

ollieandtrickster.jpg

oberon.jpg

Katie! You have been a busy artist!! Great job--but would we ever see one we couldn't say that for???
default_wink.png
You've got the touch!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back