MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
I would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a joyous and prosperous NEW YEAR for 2012.

May we all remember the reason for the season, the birth of our Savior. I hope you are with family and friends and enjoying the time with each and everyone. If you are traveling please have a safe journey on your way home.

I know this year has been very difficult for a lot of us, with the wildfires, droughts, and in some areas the floods. Mother nature sure has not been good to us. I hope for each of us a better 2012 with lots of beautiful foals, great show wins, and barns full of hay.

Please remember our service men and women who are overseas defending our freedoms everyday. May they be safe this day and return home to the family at the end of their tours, remember the sacrifices their families at home give each and every day their family member serves.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, THE JOY OF THE SEASON AND A GREAT NEW YEAR to you and yours. May Santa have placed that special present under your tree.

Latest posts

Back