OUR MAIDEN MARE HAS GONE AND DONE IT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAWWW what color is he???? He is colored BIG time precious.

Congrats on a lovely baby.

saludando.gif

Tommy

Rockin R,

Congrats on your pretty baby!!! looks Buckskin to me!!!
wink.gif

Two thumbs up!!!

I just love the Buckskins!
wub.gif

Congratulations on a pretty colt. His dam is very pretty to. Sorry no help here

on color. I can't tell what color his mane and tail are?? I would say dun but

he could be buckskin. What ever his color he and his Mom are both very pretty.

Congratulations she did you proud.

Vicky

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

This afternoon we are going to get him outside for a while. My husband says I am too fussy with him, but it's just that he is sooo small I worry. Thanks for all the wonderful replys. I will post more pics of him outside this evening. His dam does have silver in her mane and tail and some on her legs. I don't think we are going to keep him. We have our breeding stallions, but time will tell. It will be hard to let him go!!!!!
sad.gif

rockin r said:
Good morning everyone!!! Sugar foaled at 12:30am this morning.I was there for the whole foaling process!! I memory I will always treasure!
aktion033.gif
  Things moved along quite quickly, but the foals legs were not staggered, so I had to reposition them. Thanks to ALL the knowledgeable people on this forum and the pics on foaling I knew what to do. I was shaking sooo hard and was sooo nervous I could'nt get the sac to break. ( this was my first foaling out party! )
ohmy.gif
  So I used my engagment ring to break the sac. We are sooo proud of this little colt. He looks just like his Dam....We are have a bit of a discussion on colour, His dam is a line back dun buckskin, his sire is a bay...What colour is Shooter??? Again thanks to ALL for your endless knowledge....
yes.gif
Theresa

Sugar and Shooter...

Jul27364.jpg

Me and Shooter

jul27345.jpg

Shooter

jul27333.jpg

Just foaled

jul27310.jpg

434367[/snapback]

What a FACE! If he were mine I'd hug on him all day long. Lucky you.

Latest posts

Back