OUR FIRST "07" FOAL HAS ARRIVED!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Well our first "07" baby has arrived and decided to make his appearance 8:45pm sunday night. We DID NOT plan a January foal, :new_shocked: however it happened that way.
default_yes.gif
: He is nice and warm in the barn with a blanket and thick chopped straw and we have plans to move mom and baby in where a heater is if the temps drop below 40 in the barn. :eek:
default_wink.png
: but, for now all is fine.
default_yes.gif
:

He is aprox 16.5 " tall and he is Dun factored with the Silver Gene lurking in there His sire is a Dun (Little Kings Buck Easy Grandson -Top Side and IMA Buckeroo Two Grandson -bottom side) and Dam is my Silver Dapple Pinto with Blue Eyes. (Oak forest Wild Streak Granddaughter-Top Side and FWF Spanish Tango Granddaughter-bottom side.)

The Colt has at least one Blue Eye. He is really friendly, cute and straight for a foal only being a few hours old in the pictures. These photos wew taken yesterday morning around 6:30am and he was born at 8:45 Sunday night.

Well here he is.......no name yet??? Ideas please???

ALSO ADDED PHOTOS OF HIS SIRE ON MY NEXT POST ON THIS THREAD ((((smiles.....)))

Just so you know this mares labor progressed really quickly so we didnt have time to put the chopped straw down until the yesterday afternoon because we didnt want to change the smell at all until they bonded. but there is straw in there now. :bgrin

100_1401.jpg

100_1407.jpg

100_1405.jpg

100_1396.jpg

I also included one picture that was taken that night he was already trying to get up even before he was out!!

default_yes.gif
:

100_1389.jpg

Well enjoy!

Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOHHHH How adoreable!!! Congrats on a gorgeous and healthy boy!!! :aktion033:

He is spunky for that short a time!

default_wub.png
: SO Cute
default_wub.png
:

LOVE THOSE PINTOS.

ENJOY HIM :aktion033:

CAN'T WAIT STILL OUR FOALS ARE BORN.

MELISSA

He is beautiful!!! He looks like a silver bay to me, thats my favorite color! Congratulations! Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:
Bay pinto!!! One of my favorite colours!!! Very cute. Congratulations on a healthy boy.

awww how cute!!! hey he was born on my son kyles birthday! congrats

Thanks for the congratulations! Kay kay that is cool he was born on Kyles b.d! ! :aktion033: Maybe Kyle for this little guys name??
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Oh and should add that we THINK he is Dun Factored and we already know he is a Silver Bay. His sires dorsal looked just like that when he was a foal.
default_yes.gif
: We thought it was counter shading at first but it went down into the tail and he never did loose the stripe.

I have photos of his Sire to show that he is in-deed Dun Factored and this young stallion also produced a Dun factored colt in late "06". so we shall see if this colt keeps it.

Here is his Sire

9-06AndyTrotting.jpg

9-06AndyDorsal.jpg

Jeri

Awwww hes a pretty little thing!

Congratulations.

Lyn :aktion033:

Oh, what a cutie pie!
default_wub.png
: Most of us would prefer "she's" but "he" looks healthy and handsome which are criterias I shoot for! :bgrin

Well he is just absolutely adorable, and I agree he is a silver bay with dun factor. :aktion033:

Will have to think on the name question

Congrats :bgrin

What a doll! He's so cute! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Ohhhh, he melts my heart
default_wub.png
: What an exciting time! He is beautiful!

~Karen

default_wub.png
: CONGRATS! He is a really nice colt!

You picked the right winter in WI to have a foal, its been like March here!

Still waiting for it to snow and not rain, we are enjoying the warmer weather!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back