Our loud appy colt @ two weeks..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Just a day short of the two week mark (and STILL no baby #2), he is so neat and i must admit totally spoiled and in high risk of becoming a pocket pet...i really may be starting to warm up to appys as it is pretty neat to see those spots go flying across the pasture
default_biggrin.png
. He has been a total joy, but i do hope soon he has another foal to play with and take out that extra energy on
default_wub.png

Still no barn name for the boy, i was thinking "Sunny" as his color is so loud....but am open to ideas. Also, as for color.... ???

Here is a link to a video of him, as well ... link @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4UGFJHR5_w

1r.jpg

3f.jpg

42.jpg

5fr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa! if you look towards the butt on his back, he has a hawk!!! if you want i can edit a picture showing you what i mean but maybe that can help with names?

He's so cute hope he gets a buddy soon he looks like he'd be in danger of getting overly spoiled
default_biggrin.png

"Phoenix" :

Phenix \Phe"nix\, n.; pl. Phenixes. [L. phoenix, Gr. foi^nix.]

[Written also ph[oe]nix.]

1. (Gr. Myth.) A bird fabled to exist single, to be consumed by fire by its own act, and to rise again from its ashes. Hence, an emblem of immortality.

2. (Astron.) A southern constellation.

3. A marvelous person or thing. [R.]

--Latimer.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

.. Just a thought include color/markings and definition to name (barn or reg.)..

BTW, congrats.. <3 him!

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub WOW!!! He just keeps getting cuter!!!! He looks either silver dapple or silver buckskin appy!!!!!

GCF Silver Phoenix

default_wub.png
Leeana He is Gorgeous!!!!! Congrats and hope Baby number two appears soon.

PS...I really like the name Connie posted. Short and to the point.

Missy

I really like you appaloosa colt, very nice looking fellow, you need to take him to Nationals for sure. If you ever get tired of looking at him, send him my way to visit us here in Pa.
default_smile.png

Definitely a silver dapple and I would say a near leopard, as he has so many spots on his neck, etc... too, not just a blanket! You'll know more when his baby fuzz comes out. He sure is cute. Silver is not my favorite color, but he has the cutest face and is just a nice baby, not to mention pretty color! Wow!

He is very nice!

Clipped a bit on the kid today as well ... will most likely get in a full body clip on him before we head up to Michigan the end of this month as i am dieing to see those spots clipped..

22-4.jpg

2-21.jpg

1-22.jpg

24.jpg

455.jpg

35.jpg

He really is pretty and you have a right to be very proud of him.

Latest posts

Back