Our little "Short Stuffs" at 5 months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
After about a month here, the little girls are doing just great, and we're best buds by now. No problem "catching" them now, that's for sure... nearly always right under foot
default_wub.png
: Sweet, quiet, calm girls for the most part... until they get wound up, then LOOK OUT!! :new_shocked: More bucking, kicking, hee-hawing, FAST running than you can shake a stick at ~ so much fun to watch
default_smile.png
Of course, they are only playing and showing off, and that's usually when company comes and I have just bragged on what well-mannered little girls they are
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Here they are in a couple of calm poses... watching me, then our dogs. They really remind me of cats ~ soooo very curious about everything
default_yes.gif
:

Gracie looks like she's winking here
default_wink.png
:

shortStuffs1.jpg

shortStuffs2.jpg

OHHHH, are those pictures ADORABLE
default_wub.png
: Everyone seems to capture such cute pictures of there donkeys and mine....ohhh forget it, I couldnt get a good pic if my life depended upon it! I am so glad to hear there doing so good and your loving every minute of the little stinkers. Corinne

:new_rofl: They look like the terrible "2some"

they look like they are up to something ....how FUNNY !!!!

:aktion033: They are very cute. :aktion033:

chico

BOOKENDS!!! - :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

just kidding
default_poke.gif
:

they are so adorable!

i have Ellie Mae (7 months) in with her half-sister Mary Ellen (2) now, she is weaned from mama who was happy to see her go LOL. Ellie Mae is still a lot smaller but definitely the boss and the instigator LOL

[SIZE=14pt]Yippee pictures :aktion033: Very cute Tammy
default_wub.png
: i love there white belllies and inner ears , now is Ruby the darker one? augh there soooo cute
default_yes.gif
: so happy they have adjusted well...enjoy!!!
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

They are soooo adorable!!!

Hee..heee.... that is what Hubby calls Ella.... hay eating cat....because she really does act like a cat. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back