Our Latest Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
2007dreamfilly3.jpg

My daughters apha mare foaled last Thursday, daddy is Last Detail. It's been quite a few years since I had a big horse foal on the place, seems daunting now after having so many foals I could pick up and carry LOL.

She's a pretty girl though, will make a heck of a HUS horse if she lives up to her potential.

Jan

She is a VERY pretty girl, Jan! I love the leg white, very striking, it's going to be fabulous to watch that little lady move! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Jodi

WOW legs! Stunning! congrats on a healthy BEAUTIFUL foal!

default_wub.png
: VERY NICE looking foal.
default_wub.png
:

Our homozgyous big mare is due in April 2007.I love paints big or small

Jan,

Congrats!!

I looked before I read...

I thought, WOW, check out those legs!!! hehehehe

she is just adoreable!

I would love to see a picture of her beside a mini baby
default_smile.png

~Sandy

With a daddy like Last Detail she definitely has a lot of potential to live up to.

congratulations, she's very cute. I like the mare too.

Thanks
default_smile.png
, I think she's a nice filly. Mom is a hunter under saddle - was apha world top ten one year, dad is just all around awesome. Even without that belly spot she has potential for nsba, hunter/jumper, etc. I'm just in a quandry about what I will do with them - my daughter's mare, but she's not where she can do horses for awhile (in an apt in Dallas) and I'm really not set up for them anymore. Would love to lease out the mare in Texas and at least give us a year to get more crossfencing and better pasture. We have a live color foal guarantee, so she may go back for one more try lol. Either way, I have to bring her home after this weekend. She foaled at the vets and has been there long enought.

Jan

Just gorgeous! Whats funny though is that I wasn't expecting a full sized horse so as I scrolled down I just focused on the foal and was like, "OMG, look at the legs on that min....oh...not a mini..." lol

She's simply adorable.

Latest posts

Back