Our first baby!! Little late but Introducing ......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Okay so he is not to new to the world, but i have not got around to announcing him yet lol. Well, no i have not been keeping a secrete over the past year, i didnt breed him ..he is the product of my father and sisters little program they have going. And must i say, wow ..he came out niiiiice. Well he was born last Monday, last weekend i told them she would go within the next 5 or 6 days while they swore up and down she had atleast two weeks left ...long story short ...baby was born last Monday at 4pm. I was the one that found them actually. She had no real signs of any birth happening soon bc i went down there around noon to check on her. Well then a little after 4'ish i decided to Take Narko over to my dads big pasture to let him pick grass a little and you have to go through my dads barn isle to get their. Well we are walking by and i glance in my sisters mare stall and i see two heads! He was just starting to stand and get his ballance and wobble around. I was hope alone so ran and turned Narko out and came back to the baby. Thank god he got out of the bag easily and she looked like she had no problems and was relaxed and pleasant as ever. Imprinted him myself then dad and tami (my sister) got home and got their excitement in. Oh, what a week it has been.

Some people noticed him on my website and asked why i had not announced anything yet. Well, being that he was my sisters/fathers i didnt want to announce anything or get to excited. Buuuuut, he is my late birthday present. How sweet of them
default_wub.png
:. Which is really funny bc the day they told me, i was actually talking with a friend of mine about possibly buying him from them as i really like him. Built so nice, my faverite color and presence. I've been wanting something to show PTHA ...now i got him! I think he will make a superb PTHA show gelding.

He is a grandson of Michigans King Pin. I am planning to register him as 'GreenCreeks Ima Rowdy Streaker' ..naming him Streaker of course. He is a week old today so we had our first halter session. He has his first show at the end of august so i know i am very excited about that. I've wanted to get into PTHA for a while now, add him to the show string in 08'! Well thought a formal introduction to the new guy was necessary lol. Here he is, pics from today at the bottom. What do you think? He is quite the little firecracker. Was going to name him Warpaint but i'm sticking to Streaker lol. He has a streak on his butt that you can see in the second pic. He has the Modern blood in him so he can move, i feel he is going to stay under 38'' ..prob around 37''.

About 20 hours old ...

102_2878.jpg

102_2877.jpg

First day outside ....three days old

lb7.jpg

LB3.jpg

Then today ...yes i know the halter is to big but it has to do for these first few leading lessons until i get a smaller one.

102_2980.jpg

102_3002.jpg

102_2991.jpg

102_2996.jpg

102_3005.jpg

Now these are funny ...

My 'non horsey friend' and Streaker. "Who is leading who???"

102_3012.jpg

Uh Oh ...momma, now i have to walk like a big boy. No more having fun with Brittanie lol.

102_3025.jpg

102_3024.jpg

Back to the barn ....he was a good boy. We got really far in just a matter of 20 minutes
default_smile.png

102_3022.jpg

So what do you think? I'm extremely happy with him, best present yet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
His sire is Michigans King Of The Rock, the Taylors showed his sire for some time and then sold him later on and a local bought him. Last august (i think, sometime before our local fair) my father/sister got there mare bred to him. We dont own his daddy, mare is owned by my father/sister. I'd love to have his father though, he is a beautiful stallion. Im heading over to his farm sometime this week to get pics of his sire for reference though. :lol: :lol:

Well thank you Karla, i do not think 7 counts is a herd (lol), besides, its not like i'm busy or anything
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

congrats!! i love him! you will have so much fun with him. kyle and i are thinking of showing pinto next year. I hear their shows are a blast. so happy for you. how did i miss your bday?

You guys should do PTHA with us next year
default_smile.png
. Kay, when i first seen him the first thing i thought was 'he looks like Jet!!!!!'.

I really like how his neck comes out so high. I swear he has springs in his back legs, you should see this boy go
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

What a cute little boy! Congratulations.

Lyn

wow :new_shocked: i mean wow. i love the colouring on this baby
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

This is our first baby, i just want to snuggle up with him and wrap my arms around him all the time and play with his little face. So hard to not spoil him!

I wasnt planning on any of this stuff until next year, i think so far the babies have to be the best part by far!!! Oh the babies
default_smile.png

Well you little sneak! Ok so is he shetland or mini? And is he yours or your sisters and daddy's?

I cannot believe how slick that boy is. Mine come out all hairy. He's really cute and fancy Leanna. And I love the way he is having his lessons with you already. You're totally cool

Congratulations, Leeana!!!!! I can't believe you kept a secret like this from all of us :new_shocked:
default_wink.png
: The babies are wonderful, aren't they?

He's going to make an awesome Pinto showhorse
default_wub.png
:

He is elg. for ASPR but i'm just going to send into for his PTHA's. I dont think he is going to have enough action for ASPR. He can move, but not like those ponies! I may get his ASPR's but i just want his PTHA's for pinto.

His sire is AMHR/ASPC/PTHA and is 36''. His dam is about 39'' so he is prob going to hit about 37'' or 38''. I at first thought he was going to hit 40'' or so bc he is big (atleast i thought so lol) but i also know that Rocky's (his stallions, Michigans King Of The Rock) foals all stay smaller so im thinking he is just going to be a big B like all the rest of Rockys foals.

He's mine now Marty lol. He was leading so well yesterday, i didnt at first plan to take him out of the stall w/ the halter bc i just wanted him to get use to the feeling of it but he was doing so good i had to lol. No flipping or fighting (a little tug of way at first) but he did good.

default_smile.png

default_wub.png
: Hes a sweetheart I can't belive you own him EEK thats aweosme hey I never knew he was a mini size!!
default_smile.png
I thought he was a bigger Pony LOL. Hes SO nice
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS ON SUCH A HANDSOME BOY!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back