Our First - April Fools Day Too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
This is our first foal of the year, by Alamo Streakers Mime out of our gorgeous gray mare Sha Sha.

He will turn gray like his momma and will be stunning doing it! Huge blue eyes rimmed in black with a very thin upright neck. He is very arab looking and quite the "live wire" - so full of it. Carol this is your favorite mares baby!

blue_eyed_baby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! but no there is not a picture
default_sad.png

Gosh! The first photo I put up did not post, something about imported photos. Then I posted another one. I can see this one, but I guess you cannot. Not sure it has fully posted on bravenet then. Sorry............tried from photobucket too and that is the one that would not post.

Here you go (hopefully!). I am someone who loves greys, but this boy would be awesome in any color
love0034.gif

Mizbeth-Colt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jill!

I hope this computer thing is not getting the best of me. Thank you on the colt, he is really a nice colt too! This photo does not do him justice, he will make a gorgeous show colt/gelding.

Congratulations on your handsome little boy!

This is our first foal of the year, by Alamo Streakers Mime out of our gorgeous gray mare Sha Sha.He will turn gray like his momma and will be stunning doing it! Huge blue eyes rimmed in black with a very thin upright neck. He is very arab looking and quite the "live wire" - so full of it. Carol this is your favorite mares baby!

blue_eyed_baby.jpg
I just had to laugh as I was getting ready to ask if this was my favorite mares baby because I scrolled down to see the photo before I saw her name. You know how much I love the mare and the colt is darling. Can't wait to see more pictures of him.....AND THE MARE!
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back