Our FIRST ACE baby ~ Thrilled!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy G

Reaction score
It is now 3 AM & I am still too excited to sleep. I just had to tell someone & since it is the middle of the night -- well, best wait till tomorrow to call friends
default_yes.gif
: I`ve been waiting for Ace`s first foal to arrive and WOW was he worth the wait. Ace is our Champion Farms Nighthawk son. This little colt is gorgeous. He has a bald face on a beautiful little head with blue eyes. I am thrilled with the quality of this colt and now anxiously await his 2nd foal due mid June. :risa_suelos:

ALSO, our beautiful mare Dream, had a Champion Farms Nighthawk filly, May 8th and she is a knock out.

Named her, WIldest Dreams and have yet to decide on a name for this special boy.

Please take a look at my new babies. http://home.earthlink.net/~melodygirl/foals

Any name suggestions??? I was thinking, maybe, Flying Ace. :bgrin Thanks for letting me share. I am on cloud nine. :saludando:

Nancy, he is truly a gorgeous colt!!! No wonder you are so thrilled
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: All your babies this year look outstanding. I especially like your Wildest Dreams filly
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

A big congratulations on all those bee-u-tee-ful babies!

champagne.gif

Oh Nancy! He is wonderful! I knew Ace would throw color! How about Ace's Wild! Congratulations and if you are up at 3 am again riding an adreniline high? feel free to awaken me with the news! I would have been just tickled for you! Congratulations!

Oh Nancy, I went and got the pics and am posting them here for those with dial up that can't wait! Here he is in all his adorable glory!

babyacesweet.jpg

th_babyacenurse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now 3 AM & I am still too excited to sleep. I just had to tell someone & since it is the middle of the night -- well, best wait till tomorrow to call friends
default_yes.gif
: I`ve been waiting for Ace`s first foal to arrive and WOW was he worth the wait. Ace is our Champion Farms Nighthawk son. This little colt is gorgeous. He has a bald face on a beautiful little head with blue eyes. I am thrilled with the quality of this colt and now anxiously await his 2nd foal due mid June. :risa_suelos:

ALSO, our beautiful mare Dream, had a Champion Farms Nighthawk filly, May 8th and she is a knock out.

Named her, WIldest Dreams and have yet to decide on a name for this special boy.

Please take a look at my new babies. http://home.earthlink.net/~melodygirl/foals

Any name suggestions??? I was thinking, maybe, Flying Ace. :bgrin Thanks for letting me share. I am on cloud nine. :saludando:

Hi Nancy,

It's no wonder you are flying on cloud 9. He is a spectacular colt and he will be awesome in the show pen. Give Ace a kiss on the nose for a job well done. Can't wait to see the next Ace foal! CONGRATS! :aktion033:

Nancy...he's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: Your other foals are beautiful as well...you've had a very good crop of babies this year!
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats on the beautiful Hawk filly and of course his grandson both are very nice!

Hey Deb, thanks for posting the colt`s picture. I LOVE him and my Nighthawk filly. I will for sure, need a trainer next year. The colt is for sale but if he is here next year, he will be in the show ring. He is all and more than I had hoped for. :new_multi: Thanks everyone for your nice comments on the foals. I am thinking too of the name Hawks Flying Ace. I`ll decide once I get to know him better. I have three more Ace babies due. Now I`m even more anxious for the arrivals. Do you think he is bay or buckskin? He almost looks to light for a bay??? :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWW Nancy! What a cutie! I adore his little face!![/SIZE]

Lyn :aktion033:

[SIZE=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS NANCY!!![/SIZE]

He is STUNNING!!! :new_shocked:

:aktion033: He is beautiful Nancy!!! I bet you are in heaven and still cannot believe it. He can come here to live and make me beautiful babies one day
default_yes.gif
: Oh' and on names how about "Ace up my Sleeve"

BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BOY AND ALL THE NEW ARRIVALS! Nighthawk really puts that look through his kids and grandkids. We also have a Hawk son and so far this year he sired 2 bay overo colts that look very similar to yours for the coowner of Laredo.

default_wink.png
: Thanks everyone. I will be very anxious to get the little (no name yet) guy clipped, along with WIldest Dreams. Well, actually I`m anxious to get them all clipped. That will happen when my granddaughter gets out of school.

hairicane do you have pictures of the Larado colts? We`d love to see them too
default_yes.gif
:

He is beautiful Nancy and so is Wildest Dreams. No wonder she is not for sale.

He will clip off dark bay.........................

Beth

Latest posts

Back