Our First 2013 Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
I am very pleased to announce that on January 5th our beautiful mare Allula foaled a beautiful jet black tobiano and splash overo filly whom we have named "Nova".

We are planning to show her, she is AMHR eligible and I plan on making her my driving show horse....at only a few days old she has lovely movement.

I'm pleased to share our new arrival with my LB friends...we also have two more mares due for 2013!

She's a tiny little thing, her dam is 32.75" tall and she can walk clear under her. We expect her to mature approx 31"

**pictured at 10 minutes old and 1 day old**

IMG_20130105_024457_077.jpg

IMG_20130105_122408_712.jpg

IMG_20130105_122656_922-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the little filly. She sure is cute. She will look nice in the show ring.
default_smile.png

How adorable!! I love minimal tobiano, especially on a black or a bay. Congrats!

Congrats, she is beautiful, glad I can get my foal fix from others until mine start arriving!!!! Love her color too!

Congratulations on a pretty filly, the judges will certainly notice her with that bright black color and white socks.

Congratulations!! Pinto filly - great way to start the new year!!! Very happy for you.

What a total cutie pie - congrats on a safe arrival of a healthy and pretty filly!

Thanks everyone! I'm just tickled to death with her.....she's a great way to kick off the breeding/foaling season! I'm so thankful for my winterproof barn and heat lamps too they are a lifesaver!

Now I just have to wait until May/June for the next foal and October/November for the last one! Gonna be a long year!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back