Our Evergreen show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nootka said:
The photographer looks like she has some pics ready to load again and I'm hoping we got some of Pyro. I know Leia got at least one of him with his neck ribbons (swimming in them, that is).
I'm editing, I'm editing!
default_wacko.png
: LOL I still have to write up my show report too.

Leia

countryrose, I hope it works! He keeps telling me he wants to wait til he's four...
default_unsure.png
:

Anyway, we let him help prep the Liberty horse, but he wanted to be out there swishing the bag/waving the whip.

At one of these R shows, perhaps we can do leadline with Colton on Mouse, but probably only for another year or so!

PrestigeMinis, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet you. Sunday was quite cool until afternoon, but it's best to err on the side of safety, too!

There were some BEAUTIFUL horses there competing, that is why I feel pretty darn proud of my wins, it's not like the competition was not up to par!

Leia, I'm not rushing you, nope, not at all! You have much to report, yourself!

Liz

Okay, who wants to see [SIZE=24pt]Pyro?![/SIZE]
default_eat.gif
:

The Baby. The King. The Champ. THE STUD. :worshippy:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Liz, you were standing too close to him to see what the judges and I did. Pyro earned those ribbons, and it wasn't just because he's cute. I think he could maybe give some of Erica's foals a run for their money! :new_shocked:

Here he was talking to Tonka. Look at those LEGS!

IMG_8030web.jpg

Looking like a carbon copy of his daddy Falcon:

IMG_8019web.jpg

And swimming in his well-earned ribbons:
default_firstprize.gif
:

IMG_8064web.jpg

:flirt: Whew, baby! Is it hot in here?

Leia

Liz,

Great show! :aktion033: Every time I see a pic of any of your horses they always look terrific! I haven't seen you show personally but I bet your terrific there also!!!

:aktion033:

Wow, Leia, I LOVE the pic of he and Tatonka!!!

Thank you!!!!

He really has a great attitude for it, full of energy and brightly interested in his surroundings. I am so pleased with how he's maturing. He is right dead center in the middle between refined and sturdy, and he will be a terrific show gelding. Dr. Hunter's coming by on Wednesday.

Liz

Wednesday? As in tomorrow??? Oh my Pyro boy...cross your legs! Poor widdle fella. (The preceeding message was sponsored by "A Little Red Horse Group." CEO: Pyro. In other words he paid me to say it. Because right now he is feeling like this: :smileypuke:) LOL!!!
default_whistling.gif
:

Wednesday? As in tomorrow??? Oh my Pyro boy...cross your legs! Poor widdle fella. (The preceeding message was sponsored by "A Little Red Horse Group." CEO: Pyro. In other words he paid me to say it. Because right now he is feeling like this: :smileypuke:) LOL!!!
default_whistling.gif
:
hahaha!!

I Think Pyro and Zorro might get along well :D! LOL.

I wish I could come show up there we have about 8 entries in our wenalings class Pyro would still do well he Beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Devon! Would be nice to get some weanie competition, but maybe at the next couple shows.

Amy, yes, Wednesday as in tomorrow.

He's a beautiful boy and I've had some protests as to my "plans" for him, but I still have the recipe for a full sibling available, also he will better be able to focus on his job as a halter and performance horse, and I won't have to worry about separating him from the mares!

I love having Mouse as a gelding.
default_smile.png
If I didn't already have him, Pyro would not be for sale!!!

Liz M.

You at not going to geld Pyro are you Liz?? :new_shocked:

Because he is one of the few young coltsI have seen lately that is stallion quality so far! AndI am one of those..geld everything people.

Who is Tatonka? I have never seen him/her.

yep, Shari, he's going under the knife.

He's beautiful for sure, and nothing wrong with him, it's just that nobody wants to pay anything for a good stallion let alone one that is solid chestnut and I don't need a stallion around here.
default_smile.png

Tonka or Tatonka (I can't remember) belongs to a lady in the Olympia area named Judy Cates. Just so happens he and Pyro had a face-off outside the ring (wouldn't you know that Pyro had to see about every horse that he could when he could and Tonka was a good boy about it).

If need be, we could always mix up another Pyro by adding equal parts Falcon and Cherry Bomb. I will say that if he were a mare, he would not be leaving and I would retire "her" mom in favor!

Anyway!!! Glad you like! I know I sure do. I am happy that I have his mom open so that I can keep him and show him as a youngster though he IS for sale, at the price I have him at, he will be around for some time and I am fine with that.

Liz

Oh Leia what great pics of lil Pyro...Hes a cutie pie...

And Liz I am sure one of these days we will get to meet eachother....Same with Valerie
default_smile.png

Liz as always your horses look amazing...Pyro is such a little cutie! I got to watch him in his classes...he did great! It was wonderful seeing everyone else with their beautiful horses as well!

Oh...and Tonka (Carpe Diem Farms Tatonka I think) belongs to Judy Cates of Cates Mini Appy Acres in Graham, WA :bgrin

Tracy

Latest posts

Back