Our colt at a week old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
th_newfoal009.jpg
th_newfoal004.jpg
th_newfoal002-1.jpg
th_newfoal003-2.jpg
th_newfoal002-1.jpg

Some of you saw our colts photos when he was just a couple of hours old and I wanted to share his pictures at a week old. ( I know this should probably be posted with the foals announcments but I looked at it and couldn't figure out where to go.) Anyways, here he is at a week and boy what a week it's been with the weather here. Last Saturday it was about 20 degrees, Tuesday it was a high of 50 by Tuesday night around 10:00 p.m. it was zero, with 55 mile per hour wind and snow. Wednesday morning the wind chill was 20-30 below!!! Friday we had temps of about 25 and quite a bit of snow. He hasn't been outside yet...only been turned loose in the isle to stretch his legs a little. We're having a little trouble with choosing a name. His sire is Shiloh's Alfs Legacy and his momma is Rose Mill's Rain Dancer. We will put the "Rose Mill" in front. At first we thought he might be a dark buckskin like Rainey, but when we got him out in normal light we found that he is bay. No white at all. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for letting us share our excitement. Kay

Rose Mill's Exotic Dancer

Rose Mill's High Stepper

Rose Mill's Boogie Woogie Man

Rose Mill's War Dance

Rose Mill's Lord of the Dance

He is adorable!! Know he'll be glad when he can get out in the sunshine!! I'm not good at names, just ask Brad! LOL But he is cute.

Pam

Oh he is just gorgeouse!!Such a cuty!!Congrats!!

Should be somthing like,

Winter Legacy

Or Storm Legacy

because he was born on a really bad weather week!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about these.....

Rose Mills Adoeete ( Adoeete means Great Chief)

Rose Mills Let's Dance

Rose Mills Elan Legacy ( Elan means Friendly)

Rose Mills Legacy Rain Spirit

Rose Mills Mato Dancer (mato means Brave)

Rose Mills Legacy Called Dancer

Rose Mills Supreme Legacy Essence

He's a cutie cant wait to see him outside. How about Rose Mills Shiloh Dancer or Rose Mills Shiloh Legacy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody!! I'm really enjoying thinking about all the different names you guys have suggested.....we'll talk about it and we'll let you know what we decide!! This one is so full of HIMSELF!! He's feeling pretty important, gets lots of visits from friends and family that have never seen a miniature foal. They are all horse people (big horse) and they are astounded at his size and attitude!! We do love the babies and have been so looking forward to this first one, now we can take a deep breath and wait for the next one!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back