Our Cinderella Halloween Costume.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
Here is the final product of about 2 weeks of constant work, re working, and balance.

In the end I was Not happy with the balance, but he only pulled us around the ring and waited for his well deserved blue ribbon.

You can see how high the shafts are riding up on him... but my complaints aside- I Love the way this turned out and looked. With some fine tuning, ripping off of much of the not needed support, and rebalancing (again!) we will be doing a giant christmas ornament for our christmas parade!

Anyway- on to why you are really here! Pictures!

P1020028.jpg

P1020013.jpg

P1020007.jpg

(in this last one you can see how carefully we had to sit to keep it balanced- we leaned back for this picture and the weight shifted way back- *sigh*)

P1020002.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous! Amazing work. I would almost consider it wedding quality--that gives me some good ideas even though I am no where close to marriage.

Nice work!! And what a good boy!
aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see this reworked for Christmas!

Thank you for all the kind compliments!

If we had only gotten it better balanced I would have been much happier with it- as it was I was worried the entire time that I was going to hurt my wonderful little man.

I am excited to see how he reworks it for the christmas ornament idea! I am very lucky he is so handy with tools!

Did you cover the harness with white satin ribbon? I love it!

Good job! I didn't see this until now but it looks like that was quite the undertaking. Wow!

Leia

Latest posts

Back